Ready To Lose?: Chapter 12

Aisha's POV:
Tomorrow was our big game against Malaga and I was really nervous. I mean I'm not a player or anything, but I feel like all the attention will be all about me and no one else.

It was two nights ago when we invited Hachim for dinner but it honestly felt longer. I just stared at the slip of paper that had his phone number on it. Should I call? Maybe I should just text. I really didn't know.

"Hey Aisha!", Farhana said poking her head out of my room door.
"Look I don't know if I'm bothering you but umm..... what are we going to about that microwave?"

I honestly didn't know what was wrong with her and household appliances.

"I don't know, we got the condo for free so I guess they should give us another microwave for free too", I suggested.

"Yea I guess. I'll call someone and see", she said finally shutting the door.

I just laid back on my bed and began to stare up at the celling.

__________________________

Hachim's POV :
Last night I had a strange dream that we won against Barcelona and Aisha slapped me on live TV. I wonder what I did.

I got up and made my way downstairs,
The house was so quiet. So empty. I went back upstairs and took a quick shower then went straight to my backyard to do some training of my own. I had to prepare for this game.

This game, I needed to prove myself to everyone. To Aisha.

After training I got a phone call from an unknown number. I just decided to answer.

___________________________

Aisha's POV:
Why was I doing this? I really don't know. I reached for the paper and decided to call. I just waited for him to pick up. A couple of seconds later he finally picked up.

"Umm.. Hello?", Hachim said slightly confused.

"Yeah hey it's Aisha".

"Oh hi Aisha. You finally decided to call huh?", I could almost see him smirking.

"Yeah. Ready for tomorrow's game?", I asked.

"Of course. I'm training right now."

After talking, well more arguing about who was going to win, I finally said goodbye and headed downstairs to check on Farhana.

"No it's a microwave... No I did not drop it... INSURANCE?! Are you crazy??", I heard Farhana yelling at whoever was on the other telephone line. I bit my tongue trying to hold in the laughter.

"Okay okay so tomorrow... Alright we'll see you then", Farhana said hanging up the phone. She mumbled something under her breath then turned around only to see me staring at her.

"Umm... how long have you been standing there?", she asked a little perplexed.

"Long enough", I said finally fully down all the steps.

I reached over for the phone and decided to call my parents. I missed them so much.

"Hello?" , I recognized my brothers voice.