Meet Me... :Chapter 10

Aisha's POV:

After telling Farhana all the details about what happened with Hachim and listening to her gush over every thing, I was finally alone in my room in peace.

I sat down on my comfy bed and looked through my athletic bag to take out my skating clothes. As I took out my clothes and started folding them, my eye caught a piece of paper peeking through. I wonder what that is.

Out of instinct, I grabbed the paper and unfolded it.

"Meet me at the park, 7th street, at 5:00 pm" ~ Hachim :)

What the heck?! How did he put this paper in my bag. I swear this guy is weird... a cute weird.

No Aisha, don't think that way, I thought.

Whatever, who does he think he is for me to fall for his charm. Its simple, I'm not going to go. With that thought in mind, I fell asleep.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

The Next Day

The next morning, I quickly got ready for work. Today, I went with a cream colored blouse and a black pencil skirt. I put my hair in an elegant bun and realized that it was already 8:30. I better start heading out, there might be traffic today.

As I walked down the stairs, I heard some rustling noises coming from the kitchen.

"Oh my gosh, why won't this stupid toaster work! It has one job, to toast bread! Come on, work you waste of $25!", Farhana whined.

My loud laughter from her outburst caused her to turn around and look at me like I was crazy.

"What", I asked pretending like I was oblivious to what she was saying. She just turned her head and started softly chuckling at her own whining.

"Well, bye Farhana. I'm going to be late for work", I said as I grabbed a granola bar and headed for the door.

"Bye and have a great day at work", she said still trying to fix the toaster.

"Good luck with the toaster, tinkerbell", I yelled while laughing.

"Oh just go already!"

<><><><><><><><><><><>

At Work

"Okay, Ms Mansoor. Today the players will be doing some practice drills and and work out sessions to get fit for their next game", Mr. Enrique the coach informed.

"Okay that's alright with me".

"I want you to go see how the injured players are doing", Mr. Enrique said.

I nodded my head and went to the healing rehab place where the injured players were. Thank goodness there weren't too many to deal with. Douglas, Sandro Ramirez, and Jordi Alba has some minor injuries consisting from twisted ankles to sore muscles. I treated them all and told them that they could get back up in a few days.

This is why I love this job. I just love healing people and taking care of them. This job in particular though is something you cannot describe. Somehow, the cute idiot returned to my mind. I don't know why I'm always thinking about him. He just keeps coming back and back. From his honey brown hair, to his beautiful crooked smile.

Ugh Aisha, stop. Focus back on work.

_____________________________

It was the end of the day, also better known as the end of work. It was currently 3:00 pm. I went home and I saw Farhana on her laptop with a new toaster box on her desk.