Chappter One

I woked up off my blanket sheeted bed. The sun was screaming through the window and so were the birds. A look of excitement climbed all over my face. I climbed out of my blanket sheeted bed, stretched and yawned, and pulled back my thibk beutyful long gorgeous long blonde and black hair. I sighed as I pulled off my one direction nightshirt to put on a one direction T-shirt, and then took off my one direction night sweatpants to put on my one direction day sweatpants. (A/N THEYRR DIFFERENT OKK???? -.-') aaaaanywayz as I did my makeup, my mom called me from downstairs.

"They're here!" She called me from downstairs. I rushed to grab my bags and went to the downstairs to see my mom who had been calling me to come downstairs. She looked at me.

"Hey sweaty. I got you some toast and other good snackies for ya my daughter." "Thanks mom" "ya no problem now hurry 2 da door!!!!!" She loudly exclaimed. They were definitely here alright, I could hear a murmur at my door. I hadn't ever met my cousins, and I was gonna get to stay with them for a whole week!! I opened the door, and I gasped really hard. At my door. WAS ONE DIRECTION?????????????????????

(A/N How was it? I hope I did good! uwu I will have more up soon so stay tuned!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)