The Four

Harry sighed. "I hate being in this band... All da prepz are into us..." He laied on his blanket sheeted bed and kept sighing.
"Wait when did you become emo?" I asked quizically.
"I've always been emo......... Ever since Harry died......" He sighed and flipped his black emo hair.
"But you're Harry"
"I died inside"
"Oh that's hot"
"I know thanks." He may have smiled here, but he was so emo that it seemed he never did smile. "I have to keep this a secret from the boys... I don't know if they would support me being emo" He sighed. From all of his sighing, he started to get lightheaded and he fell off the bed right into my arms!!!! (A/N IT WAS A TALL BED OK -.-')
It was like time was frozen as I gazed into his electric blue orbs. His face was pale like mayonnaise and his lips were read like blood. I held him there, and leaned in for a kiss, but just then, THE BOYS BARGED IN and I quickly propped us both up like nothing happened!
"HARRY WHERE YOU TURNED INTO A VAMPIRE" Louis screamed
"Harry looked up at Louis, his mayonnaise skin literally looked like mayonnaise, and he grinned and licked his lips. " maybe I am" Louis shrieked louder and skuttled out of the room.
"YOU SCARED AWAY LOUIS YOU JERK VAMPIRE HARRY" Angry said Liam. Plus we can't have both a ghost AND a vampire in the band! That would be too emo! They all looked at Zanye who blushed.
"Oh how you tease me" he spewed from his unmoisturized ghostly orifice.
"Maybe.... That's how it should be" said the vampire. While they were talking he casted a spell to become an actual vampire so he was one now. He shut the window blines.
The boys looked at each other (except Louis because he was still scared) that didn't sound like a bad idea! They would name them self's One Satan's Erection.

(A/N IM SO EXCITED HOW WAS IT? PLEASE UPVOTE AND COMMENT)