7/11

(A/N SORRY FOR THE BREAK I'M BACK DONT WORRY :))
Harry and taler walked off stage as hary became slowly less emo. It just went away like he had the flu and took some nyquil and rested for 3 days except in 8 secinds all the makeup was gone and he looked... Hairy again.
The crowd lefd because they saw this was private between me and harry and also every single member of One Satan's Erection (previously One Direction) and taylir swift and talyers limo driver. I ran over to them going to the limo when they were getting in and I said "STOP remember the plan we made tailor? Give the hairy boy to me so I can suck on his mouth with my own mouth"
"I'm afraid I can't do that" (A/N taer made this face: :])
"But we had a deal I thought we were best friends Taylor Swift"
"Everything I ever did was to get harry back bc I think he's hot"
"That makes sense"
"Ya"
Taylr and harry got drove away by the limo and I laied on the ground by where the limo was but I had a one direction blanket down under me so I wouldn't get my clothes dirty because the sidewalk is really dirty a lot of people walk on it and I wouldn't want that on my clothes I don't know where their shoes had been they could have been in a JcPenny or worse, a Claire's (A/N JcPenny is for moms and preps and Claire's is for moms and preps the only store I'll EVER go in is Hot Topic XD)
Nihil, Frank Iero, and Louis came over to hug and confort me. They sat on the blanket "hey we have some bad news" Frank Iero (who was very short) sayd.
"Can't you see I'm crying about hary right now I need ALL of u here to hug me for me to feel better" I cried but my tears were blood because I missed harr but also noticed one person was missing
"Yeah Zayne ascended to the astral plane after we finished Gay Emo Orgy 16 so he's gone now I think forever love frank iero"
"Oh that's good" I said as my mouth filled with tear blood from my eyes
"Yeah love frank iero"
"SAVE HARRY FROM GOBLIN WOMAN" Louis screeched
Nipl agreed and so did all of us. It was time to call in some favors