:: A/N :: Any Suggestions?

Hey guys!

So, regarding that contest I was updating this book on, well, I tied third place, which I am super pumped about!

I'd like to congratulate accio_cpcallie7 for coming first, avada_kedavra101 for coming second-place and AlpacaDuckicorn for tying third with moi! You guys did an AWESOME job, so well done!

I would also like to thank xxLumosMagicxx for allowing me to take part in her contest. It has been very fun and I have made some friends from it, which is always nice!

On to what I mainly wanted to discuss!

First of all, just know that as a reader, I hate when authors do these little a/n chapters when you are reading a book, so this will hopefully be the first and last a/n chapter for this book, so please put your pitchforks and wands down.

Secondly, as the contest is over, I will republish the entry I did with Princess-of-the-Pen so you guys can read it on here too. When I do update it, please check it out and show your love and support by commenting and voting!

Finally, if you guys have any specific one-shot requests you will like me to do, please let me know! I only have a few rules:

1. Has to be Harry Potter related

2. No R rated scenes (like smut etc)

3. Has to mainly be about canon characters. I don't enjoy reading one-shots that have canon characters (especially in the golden trio era) that include head canon characters. For example, don't ask me to do one with a head canon character who become Harry's girlfriend, because then I will not do it.

Other then that, you are free to request away!

You can request a ship for me to do (eg. Hinny), a plot, put the hp characters in a different world/ context, whatever your heart desires!

Please request on this chapter only though, so I don't get confused, because I am a simple-minded child.

Thanks guys!

<3 Missy!

Ps. To keep you guys content until the next actual update, I will leave you with a beautiful HP Gif because why not?