Introducing Heart-Break - Chapter 1

(A/n: Okay, guys getting my tablet fixed hopefully this means a lot of updates, but most importantly I can read on the go over the summer. )

-thinking' bout it, and I don't know if I like this chapter, gonna maybe re-write it tomorrow -

THIS GIRL IS ALMOST OUT OF SCHOOL, 2 MAH' DAYS MA'

_____________________________________________________________________________

Location: Atlanta Georgia, Shamra's All Star Dance studio

Time: 3:30 p.m.

Date: June 11, 2013

_____________________________________________________________________________

"Zonnique, you've got to let him go. I told you love is nothing but trouble baby, no one ever listens to me, like I haven't been in every type of relationship out there." I cooed rubbing Zonniques back, attempting to console her.

Her tears only came worse "But it felt so right at the time" She choked, lifting her head up from my lap....Her eye-liner and mascara dripped of her face slowly as she sobbed even more blaming her self for some dumb ass mistake that some nigga made. 

"Thats how it always is. All because that shit sounds good, don't mean it is good"

 He had her in a trance. "He loved you for the moment" I continued

 Tears began falling even harder, she needed to know the reality, because that fairy tale shit will leave you weak and broken, because what happens when your fairy tale suddenly turns into a night mare? What happens when your Prince Charming turns into that dragon that has kept you up in the tower of no love.

"Life is no 'Once Upon A Time' story" I continued before her iPhone buzzed, flashing a picture of Rayan.... his twist hanging from his head, with baby Rayn in his arms

That picture was kind of cute.

 Her body shook as she answered the phone with slight joy.

"Hello?" a smiled slashed through her sadness

Even though I hate him with a true passion, nothing is better than seeing someone smile who has been crying.

I smiled getting up from the spot we were on the floor.

She beamed, sitting up on her belly

I walked away attempting to give them privacy, before my phone buzzed 

"Hey Tyler What's up?" I stuttered.

"Hey, baby I need you to come over today, can you?" 

I gushed, covering my hands with my mouth

What is this white boy doing to me? I'm not supposed to end up in love again, I don't want to fall......and then there is nobody to catch me

This is just how this game is played....and it has been persistent through life

I'm always getting played, knocked down, and stomped on.

Leaving me suffering, resentful, impaired, and distressed.

"Sure, Conner" I slurred, looking through the window; to beautiful suburban Atlanta.

"Don't sound so down, beautiful" His smile was tearing through my phone.

"Bye Conner!" I smiled, in reply to his cute chuckle that is able to get me every time.

I locked my phone, taking in a deep breath.