Chapter 3 - The Wounded

Groans release from my core, as pain dispatches to my abdominal area.

His aurora fills my nose rapidly, as he continues pumping and forcing himself deep inside me, I cry but not loud enough for anyone to hear, thus the masked men told me if anybody were to hear my cries or my pleading they'd kill me..

My arms are dangling above my head...my clothing is gone.

Chersanto, Tears began filling my eyes, before I bit my lip sucking it up....

It's only a matter of seconds before it’s all over...

I'll see him, in just a few more seconds......

My mind racing with many thoughts...

Maybe I deserve it all; which is maybe why my whimpers are unable to turn into screams of agony, gut wrenching screams of agony. This is nothing but a punishment that I much deserve.

Hatred for me fills my soul, I’m screaming internally..

"You stupid little bitch, you don't fucking do it like your sister" his eyes; seem to be evil and sinister, but I see right through it all... his eyes filled with hurt as he slowly pounds inside my weak and frill body, he seems to notice how I show no movement or emotion towards his voice...

"Show fucking pleasure " his voice seems to be fractured as he pounds harder, his pace steady...I break composure and fall on his chest; begging him to stop....Sweat aroused from my pores, as he lets go of me, leaving me weak I plummet to the ground trying to catch my breath....

"Cunt..." A different voice disperses in the humid air.....

"Why can't your sister ever be on fucking time?!"

Then I heard the garage door open.

I’m thrown out into the cold with my clothes, and swept off my feet...

My breathing is uneven; as I slowly put my clothing on my body. I began  stumbling to Chersantos house..........

I didn't care if he was mad at me....I forgot what we were arguing about; and quite frankly I didn't give one..

I slowly closed my diary; before dialing out Chersanto’s number..

_____________________________________________________________________________

Shamoni's POV: 

 "Wake up, Shamoni!" a faint voice screamed.

I knew it had to be Serenity; she was the only one who would wake me up this early in the morning.

My eyes slowly opened to see a beautiful child, who has overcome and beat Cancer's ass.

Her perfectly rounded eyes, shifted to the television that stuck on the wall.

Her dark brown skin , resembled of my mother’s but those fine features, came from my father.

"Nique-Nique called."

I sat up immediately, finding that Serenity had my phone in her hand, and one head phone in her tiny ear.

"I like this song Shamoni." she slowly nodded her head to the beat of the amazing Biz Markie "Just a Friend'

"Oh,Bhaby, yew gawt what Ih need!" She stuck the other headphone in slowly strutting out of my room, sticking out her little lips.

I smirked before following her little body, her hair was doing a swell job at growing back after chemotherapy.