Chapter 5- Crooked Smiles

A/N: Heeey! What y'all up too? I know it's been awhile and I may discontinue this story for another one... Not sure yet though

___________________________

"No, no, no.." he chuckled sipping his margarita.

"Well then, why don't you dance?! You're amazing!" I smirked, nudging his broad shoulder..

I mean he was attractive, but he already had a girlfriend and there was no way that I was going to mess with him..

I would never do that shit again.

"Because, I don't want to dance Shamoni...."

"Well... I tell you what, when you decide to change your mind, stop by my dance studio..." I winked pulling a pink buisness card out of my bra. I bent the side of the buisness card as he hesitated to touch the card.... He must have sensed Breaunna staring at him... Burning holes through his perfectly aligned jawline, and low cheek bones...

A heavy smirk released from his core as he grabbed the card, peeking to see if Breaunna saw him.

"It's just dance Craig, make sure you tell your girl to chill...." I sat criss cross apple sauce on the couch.. before turning my attention to the TV where me and Niques commercial played, for "Shamra's All-stars dance studio"

"Shamoni!" Nique got up from her postion on Ray's lap.

There it was me, my pink hair put into a bun, and red lipstick..

I wore nothing but a sports bra, and black sweats....

I watched all of my moves tentivly..

I did nothing but strecth though, splits, cheerleader kicks, and all that stuff..

Nique did the same, her "Get on your grind" fitted shirt, and leggings had Rays eyes popping out of his head.

The students were revealed on the screen, hype...

I smiled getting up, jumping with Nique..."Girl we getting big!"

My name popped up, and so did my face, so did Niques in vise versa...I truly thought it was amazing, We're getting big right?

Le'Jhens POV

"Hey Chersanto" I greeted him...plopping down in his car seat..

I was just in a white camilsault, I had removed my crewneck when I felt the heat hit my body...

"Hey Le..." He smirked, rubbing my upper thigh body tightend as I became eager to tell him the truth..

My body would never be the same, a masked man took all of my sanity, and purity... stole it, and took it all for granted....

It injured me mentally to know that I wil never have it back no matter how hard I tried..

This stupid scar on my face, would remind me of such a horrifying event in my life.. everytime I look in the mirror...

I left the face of the earth,thinking about it....

My face hit the gravel, as he continuously pumped inside my body....Rocks and glass clawing and asking for entrance into my skin, thus it wasn't my choice, his face met with mine,

"Tell your sister I love her..." he muttered through clenched teeth

The next guy took his turn....

"Le!"Chersanto yelled before shaking me slightly...

"What's wrong?" His voice broke through my thoughts

"Nothing. I'm sorry I was just thinking." I gave him a reassuring smile..

"You know you've been distant lately... You have been thinking a lot Le' and you always get tense when I ask you what you are thinking about.." He pressed his foot on the gas...

I tried to ignore him completely knowing this would not end very well.. I wish he wouldn't ask me what was going on with my brain...

What's it to him anyways?

I'm sorry if I'm breaking anyone's heart.. But we're not dating

"Le' how come you're not answering me?" He shook me again with one hand on the wheel, and his eyes on the road.

"What do you mean? You didn't even ask a question... Why can't we talk about something besides my problems? The world doesn't revolve around me you know"

" Okay, but if your not okay, I'm not okay.. Can you understand that? We argue every time we kick it you be trynna' act so distant.."

"Okay Chersanto.."

"That is all you have to say, I mean damn, Le' laugh a little bit! Live life a little... The past is the past...

Your mom is gone! She isn't coming back, she can't hurt you and I wouldn't allow anyone else to hurt you.. I don't think you understand, I'm tired of playing this game with you Le'..."

"What game Chersanto? We are not dating.."

I frowned when I noticed the car was coming to a stop..

"Why are we stopping this is most defiantly not his house" I jerked my head back ...

Folding my arms under my breast...

I sat, my eyebrows bunched and my lips scrunched.. Before my phone began ringing, we had already hit a complete stop..

My face fell stiff as tears bulged from my tear ducts

"Hello?" My voice must've had a weary sound to it

"Hey baby, where are you?! Hurry the fuck up!

"I'm on my way.." I said shooting a look at Ches, he laughed lightly shaking his head...

"Okay, call you when I get out front" I hung up the phone, crossing my arms again...

Chersanto laughed reciting my name stop and over...

"Le'jhen Monet'...." His voice repeated over and over again..

Finally I decided to give in...

"What?!" I turned to face, those almond shaped brown orbs... And his plump lips, which were slightly blackened from his addiction to marijuana..

"If you need a friend to pick you up ill be around ,

. and we can ride with the windows down music loud

and I can tell you ain't laughed in a while but I want to see that crooked smile.."

He whispered, before planting a small kiss on my forehead..

Chills ran through my body, as my conscious shut down...

____________________________

Short I know, but I typed this on mobile, so hopefully when I have my laptop the chapters will be longer

😍

Malaika Ashanti 💯❤