TEASER

This work of fiction Names , Characters , Business , Places , Events are the product of Author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual person ; living or dead is purely coincidential.

WARNING : The story contains 'slightly' explicit content that consider to be potentially harmful or disturbing to those under 18. If you are under the legal age or do not wish to view adult material , don't intend to read. read at your own risk. Thankies! :)

√stole by MR. PERFECT by Miss1217

Start of making: August 29, 2015

Published Date: October 03, 2015

End : -

Guys , ang kwentong ito ay tungkol sa kung ano ang masamang naidudulot ng sobrang pagmamahal. Medyo papatunayan lang ni Summer ang pagiging bulag , pipi at dakilang tanga dahil sa pag-ibig.

Please do support my story. Feel free to comment. Sinisipag kasi ako kapag may mga nagpaparamdam na nagbabasa pala sa story ko eh. Hihi And for dedications , just PM me. THANKIES! Lovelots! ~Sammy ❤

_____________________________________
TEASER

Summer Montemar , a simple girl who knows to appreciate every thing she has , big or small. Being in a relationship with the school's varsity , famous , smart and responsible guy makes her feel lucky. She thought that she was in a fairy-tale like relationship. But she just only thought , her boyfriend --Tripp Monasterio-- don't really love her. Tripp was a indeed playboy and Summer was just 'one' of his girls. But then , he can't let go and broke her heart because his parents don't want him to do that. For his parents , Summer is a big catch. She could help them to get the one of the highest spot in business industry , by her father.

Summer always heard many fusses about her boyfriend's loyalty and love for her but she just ignores all of that. Her love for the guy was enough reason to trust him.

One day , there's a stranger who came in her life , Chance Evans. Chance Evans synonyms of perfect. That's how others describe him. He only came to Summer's life because of his brother's wish but when he found out how love blinded Summer from reality , it gives him a decision to give what she deserves. And it's to be loved truly. And all he wanted to do now was to steal Summer with the lies that making her happy.

A happily ever after will only be get after the wrong person.