chapter 29

PLEASE READ THIS, JUST THIS ONE TIME! :D

Hii! :D

So, this is the last chapter of this story. I'm still not sure whether i should write and epilogue or just end this right here. :P

Want to say thanks to all of you who ever left a comment, vote and you all made my day simply by reading this story, so a massive thank you! :D xx

+ Check out the new story-'Nobody Compares 2 U'. It's also a vampire/fan fiction and you can still choose who should be the lead one in there. :P

Thanks! :D x

-Yonna

CHAPTER 29:

ELLA'S P.O.V.:

It passed quite some days and the lads allowed me to go out with them and i was able to feed almost every night and i learned how NOT to kill a person that you're feeding on. Zayn seemed really proud of me and i guess they all stopped treating me like a dog from the day i drank Eleanor's blood on.

Having the will to stop yourself before victim would be completely drained off, gave you a special power that you were all so aware of and i also gained my respect back.

I was able to act as normal as it was possible for a vampire, i could go around the city without flinching when a nicely scented human walked by.

''I really want to make our last days before we leave on tour special...'' Zayn whispered as we were lying on the grass in the back yard.

I looked at him because i was a bit confused where he got that idea from, all of a sudden.

''We can make love right here if that is your suggestion?'' i asked naughtily and we both started laughing.

''Sounds good, but i have something else planned for you...'' he whispered. He checked his phone and then left me alone.

''where are you going?'' i asked confused, looking after him.

''Just wait here, i'll be back in a second.'' He said with a huge smile plastered on his beautiful face.

I nodded and then waited. I listened carefully as he walked to the door and i heard a familiar female voice, but i couldn't really make out who it was.

I heard foot steps getting closer and someone was with Zayn now.

When the door opened i almost died. I probably would die if my heart was still beating.

''Hello Ella.'' Mum was standing in front of me.

I jumped up and pulled her in a tight hug, tears just streaming down my face.

''I missed you so much...'' i cried, while holding on to her like my life was depending on her.

''Why did you just leave me?'' she was crying too.

''I'm so so, sorry mum...i'm sorry....'' i cried. I wanted to tell her all about what happened but i wasn't quite sure, what she knew.

I glanced at Zayn, who obviously assumed what i was thinking and he just shook his head.

''Zayn told me that you freaked out in the hospital, wanting to go back here...why didn't you tell me? I was sick and worried about you...'' Mum said, but there was disappointment visible in her voice.

I obviously really hurt her by just leaving and not saying a damn thing to her.

''I'm sorry...i was just sure that you wouldn't let me leave. And i needed to leave mum, understand that please.'' I begged her for forgiveness.

''I would let you leave if that was what you really wanted honey.'' She said to me with trembling voice.

''Can you forgive me mum?'' i asked her after a moment.

''Always, after all you are my little girl.'' She said back and kissed my cheek then enveloping me into another hug.

After quite some time i finally felt at peace again, like a heavy burden was just lifted off my chest, like my heart that wasn't beating any longer was finally glued back into one piece and the whole that was there was finally gone.

I missed my mum incredibly, maybe i didn't realize it before like i did now, that she was holding me in her hug, full of warmth and love towards me. After all she was the most important piece in my life and without her, my life wasn't complete.

After the whole make up thing, we all went inside. Katie made a cake just for this ''reunion'', i guess they all knew that Zayn called her. I was massively thankful to Zayn for doing this for me, because i don't think i'd get enough courage to call her myself.

''Thank you.'' I whispered in his ear, just before we all sat by the table.

I kissed his neck and then he turned and brushed his lips against mine.

''Always babe.'' He said back and pecked me one more time.

I sat next to him, never letting go of his hand.

I really enjoyed the dinner and this whole thing was probably the most beautiful night of my life. I have never been happier before, because i always had to chose between my mum and Zayn, or so i thought. But this time i got both, i had Zayn by my side and my mum on the other side.

Two most important people in my life...my long vampire life.

Tadadam! Like it or do you want an epilogue? :)

Please don't forget to tell me your opinion on writing another vampire/One Direction story. ;D xx