Chapter Six

Chapter Six

 **A BIT INTENSE!**

Rikki’s POV

Dominic’s lips are soft.  We had moved our party of two into an empty dressing room.

His arms are strong, wrapped around my body. For a white dorky guy, he’s buff.

The room is dark and I want everything to happen. There is a cast party afterwards but I don’t want to go.

I want to stay here. Forever.

I feel his tongue touch my lips, as if asking to come inside. I hesitate and then part them. His tongue enters.

I feel it explore.

His hands are also investigating my body. I feel them go up and down.

As much as I’m enjoying this, I have to stop. We can’t go further.

Our lips part.

His eyes, which were closed so tight, look at me in both a look of disappointment and satisfaction.

“We should probably go back down to the party.” I say, still trying to catch my breath.

“Yeah.” He says. I feel him take my hand and lead me out.

Lindsey’s POV

I tap Brittany on the shoulder.

“What?” She asks.

I may or may not have told her that Dominic and I would be going out after the play. I thought we would.

“Rikki and Dominic were making out after the play!” I rage.

“WHAT?! That skank! She knew you liked him and so now she’s going after  him!” Brittney yelled.

“I know. We need to teach that Bitch a lesson.”

Destiny’s POV

I look around.

I don’t see Rikki or Dominic.

“Hey, Alan. Have you seen Dom or Rikki?” I ask. He turns around and I blush. So I may have a little crush on him.

“No. But if you find them, give Dominic hell for me.”

I turn to leave.

“And Destiny, you did a good job tonight.”

My heart pounds.

Dominic’s POV

“So...Now what?” Rikki asks as we make our way back to the rest of party.

“I don’t know. I’m going to Ft. Collins in June. Maybe I forgot to mention but I’m going into the Airforce.”

“Oh. Well, I still wanna be with you.”

“I wanna be with you too.”

I turn and kiss her.

Her arms go around my neck.

My arms are around her waist.

I never want to leave.

“Wow. I thought you were different, Dominic. I didn’t think you’d go out with sluts.”