chapter 1

My names Delilah. I have hazel hair, and blue eyes. I'm 17 and I have and older brother named Ashton. My mother died in a car crash when I was 5 and Ashton was 7. Our father blames it on us. We weren't even with them at the time. But he does. He hits me a lot, Ashton tries to defend me, but he's not strong enough, and ends up getting hurt. I go to North Wood High school. Where I have no friends, except for Calum Hood. I get bullied physically by the schools jock. Luke Hemmings, and his friends. it all started after I moved here. Here's my story.

Delilah's p.o.v

I wake up to my alarm going off. I sigh then I get up and brush my teeth and hair, then go to my closet to get dressed. I put on a Sleeping with Sirens shirt, black skinnies, and my red converse. I go down stairs with my book bag, phone, and keys. Trying to avoid my dad, I grab an Apple and run out the door, ignoring my dad calling my name. I get in my car, and drive to school.

*at school*

Once I get to school, I go inside and try to find Calum. I spot him going into the classroom. But on my way to my locker, I run into someone. Luke. "Well well well, look who we have here" he says to his friend Tyler. "Ah, it's the bitch who forgot to do our homework yesterday." I try moving past them, but Luke pushes me to the ground. I just lay there, knowing if I try to move, it'll just be worse. Luke starts to repeatedly kick me, along with Tyler. Everyone else is in class already. "Lets go before we get caught" Tyler finally says after I'm about to pass out. "Yeah, you're right, come on." Luke says walking away. I just lay there. To beat up to move. I guess Calum must have noticed I wasn't in class yet, cause I saw him come out of the classroom calling my name. When he sees me he runs over and starts yelling for the nurse. His face is the last thing I see before I pass out.