chapter 2

Calum's p.o.v

When I got to school, I noticed Delilah wasn't here yet, so I waited for her by her locker. By the time the bell rang, she still wasn't here, so I went to class. She texted me she was on her way this morning, so I knew she was coming, but where the hell was she? I decide to go find her. "Mrs. Smith?"
I ask the teacher "Mr. Hood?" She asks back, "can I go to the restroom?" I ask politely even though I hate her so much. "Hurry back" She says before I leave.

I walk out into the hall, only to see Delilah laying on the floor in a ball. "Delilah!" I yell rushing to her. She passed out right before I made it to her. I carefully pick her up and carry her to the nurses office. "Oh my God, what happened?" Nurse Gayle asks. "I-I don't know, I was going to the bathroom, and saw her lying on the floor in the hallway." I say with tears brimming in my eyes. "I'm going to call an ambulance, stay here with her." She says before disappearing to the phone. " it's gonna be alright Del." I say, more to reassure me than her. "The ambulance is on their way" the nurse says coming over to look at Delilah. "Will she be alright?" I ask, hoping she'll be okay. "She looks pretty beat up, but I don't see why she wouldn't be." She tells me calmly.

°at the hospital°

Delilah's p.o.v

I wake up in a white room, with a sore body, and a pounding head. I don't remember exactly how I got here, but I have a pretty good idea. The last thing I remember clearly, was driving to school. I look around the room, only to see a sleeping Calum. "Cal?" I say weakly. "Hmm..." he says slowly opening his eyes. "Delilah!!! You're awake!!!" He yells once he realizes I'm up. "Yep, it seems so" I say trying to sit up, but failing. "Ashton was here, but he left to buy us some food" he says coming over to me. " and I don't think it's such a good idea to be moving. I'll go get the nurse and tell her you're up." He says just as ash walks in. "Hey Calum I got the fo- Delilah!!" He says rushing over to me and hugging me tightly "hey ash" I say wincing in pain. "Oops, sorry." He says releasing me from his tight grip. "Hey sweetie, how are you?" I hear someone say. Its the nurse that Calum went to go get. "I'm fine, a little sore with a headache. But other than that I'm fine." I say trying once again to sit up. "So, care to tell us what happened?" She asks kindly. "Umm... I don't really know" I say truthfully. "The last thing I remember was driving to school" I say taking a sip of my water Calum gave me. "That's ok." She says before giving me two white pills. " here, these will help with the pain. Try and get some rest." She says as I swallow the pills. "Okay, thank you." I say laying back down and closing my eyes. The last thing I hear before I drift away, is Ashton and Calum snoring.

A/n: hey guys! I know I haven't updated in a while, sorry. I'll start updating more often. Michael will come soon, just wait! Delilah on side. Have a wonderful day! Bye