chapter 6

Makayla's p.o.v

After I met that girl Delilah, I decided to go find Michael. He said he was going to hot topic, so I went there first. On my way there, I bought myself a coffee. When I get to hot topic, I see Michael in the check out line. Michael is my twin brother. Ferternal of course. He was born 7 minutes before I was. I call him my good luck charm, because he was born at 11:11 p.m., and he's pretty much my best friend. But since I met Delilah, I have a feeling that's all gonna change.

Delilah's p.o.v

The next morning, is the first day back at school since the incident with Luke and Tyler. I'm scared, but also excited to see my new friend Makayla. After I finish gettin dressed, I grab all my stuff, and head to my car.

°at school°

I arrive at school, and go straight to my locker. I sigh in relief when I see Calum. But right when I'm about to get to him, someone pulls my arm to a stop. I turn around expecting to see Luke, or Tyler. But when I do I'm shocked. Its Makayla. "Hey!" She says sounding filled with joy. "Oh, hey!" I say back. "So what classes do you have?" She asks pulling out her schedule. We compare ours, and see we have the exact same schedule. "Omg, this is so great!" She says "I'll have a friend to stick with" She says smiling bright. "Yeah i know right! Here, I want you to meet someone." I say bringing her over to Calum.

"Hey Calum!" I say, he turns around ad smiles "hey!" He says, then he noticed I had someone with me. "Oh Calum, this is-" I start before being cut off my him "Makayla?" He asks smiling brightly "Calum?" She says, embracing him in a tight hug. "Wait- what?" I say very confused "oh, Delilah, remember when I went to my dad's in America? Well, Makayla was his next door neighbor. I remember going to her house and hanging out with Michael. I showed him a picture of you once." He tells me. "Is he here?" Calum asks towards Makayla, "yeah, he has the exact same schedule as me and del" She says. "Well we have the same schedule too." He says excited "well I guess we're all friends now" I say happily.

As the bell rings, we all head to class. Me and Calum take our seats, while Makayla stays up front. "Okay class, this is Makayla clifford. She's a new student who recently moved here from America." Mrs. Smith says smiling. Please take a seat next to Calum. She says pointing to an empty seat between us. Just as she sits down, someone knocks on the classroom door. "Sorry I'm late, I got a little lost." The blue haired boy says shyly. "Its okay, here come on in" Mrs. Smith says sweetly. "Class, this is Makayla's brother, Michael. Please take a seat next to Delilah." She says. He shyly makes his way to his seat. He keeps looking over at me. This is gonna be a long day.

A/n: hey! I was bored so I decided to update again. Have a great night!