chapter 3

Delilah's p.o.v

°2 days later°

Today is the day I get to go back home. When I woke up, the nurse cane in and gave Ashton the papers for him to sign me out. Right now I'm getting dressed back into my clothes. It feels good to get out of that stupid hospital dress. "Delilah hurry up!" Ashton yells from outside the bathroom door. "Calm the fuck down, I just got in here" I yell back. "Well it feels like forever" he says as I'm walking out. "Quit being such a baby. Where's calum?" I ask noticing his absence. "Starbucks" is all he says before he gets a call on his cell. "Hello?" He says into his phone. "Yes, this is him" by now I'm curious on who he is talking to. "Okay, thanks." He says before hanging up. "dad has been arrested." He says calmly. "What? Why?" I ask confused. "I don't know. But we'll find out soon I suppose." He tells me. "Well I'm ready to get out of this hell hole. Lets go" I say grabbing my stuff and exiting the room.

°at home°

When we get home, I go to my room to take a shower. Me and Ashton have to go to the police station in a few, So I might as well get ready.

°skips shower cause I'm to lazy to write about it°

Once I get out, I go downstairs to see Calum came back with Starbucks. He hands me my coffee and a muffin before sitting down on the couch. "How ya feeling?" He asks me as I take a seat down next to him. "Fine I guess, but now I wanna whoop your ass in call of duty." I say with a small grin. "You're on irwin" he says as he gets up to grab the controllers.

Calum's p.o.v

After me and Delilah played c.o.d (in which I whooped ass), she fell asleep on the couch, like always. So I decided I would head home. "Hey ash, I'm gonna go home. Del passed it on the couch." I say going into the kitchen. "Hey, will you go to the station with me real quick?" He asks me sounding worried. "Yeah, I don't have anything better to do, so why not." I say patting his back. After I carry Delilah up to her room, we head out to the station.

A/n: hey guys! If anyone wants to be in this story, private message me, and we'll see what I can do. Michael is coming in the next two chapters. Have a great day!