Chapter one

"Luna are you listening"

"Huh? what? yeah?" I said as I snapped my attention back to my father
" your hopeless"
"Anyways are u ready for your wedding since its next week" my father calmly stated

"No" I said blankly and with a straight face, I didn't wanna Mary no body expectually the person he picked it, Zaire he was a total creep.

"IVE TALK TO YOU ABOUT IT, we got to unite the kingdoms you know yourplace"
"Yes father" I mumbled under my breathe

I go to my bedroom but when I enter my 'future' husband is there holding a sickening smirk.
"What are you...."
Before I could finish he grabbed my wrist pulling me into the bed my body was pressed against his chest he was pulling my shirt up when I started to wiggle out of his embrace

"We,re gonna be married soon just think of all the things I could do to you then"
"L-let go of me!!"
"Hmmmm I guess I could wait" he said as he got off of me and left threw the door.
" there's no way I'm marrying that creep"

TIMESKIP DAY OF YHE WEDDING

The maids were preparing me for my so called great day, my ass.
I got dressed into my wedding dress and was about to walk out the door when it broke down and in came a dead soldier my eyes widened at the sight, tears striped my face until someone punched my gut making me faint.
My eyes slowly opened noticing I was on someone's shoulder witch hurt really bad I was on a blond dudes shoulder and and to the right was a fishman. they stopped at a river and I took this chance to escape I twisted my hip landing on my legs freeing my small fragile body from there grasps and took off sprinting into the forest until my ribs hurt. As soon as I thought I was safe someone comes to me his face right next to mine

"Try that again and I will punish you" he whispered when he backed away I was able to see him he had black hair and red eyes witch creeped me out he looked about 24 so 8 years older than me. He grabbed me by the wrist pulling me towards him as he bent down carrying me bridal style at least I wasn't thrown over his shoulder again and he took off I look at myself cuts all over my feet and all I didn't uasually wear shoes though and I was surprise I got cuts probably cause I wasn't paying attention where i was going. We soon got to the river and he dropped me onto the ground. Where the blond and fishman are waiting.

"Ahh you got her back itachi, yeah!" He cried out

"Kisame, deidora prepare a fire we are making camp for the night" itachi spoke emotionlessly I gulped at how he spoke it was sorta scary. Well at least I know there names. In a few minutes they had a camp fire and well I had my hands and feet tied up. It sucked. My dress was all torn and muddy. I sat there quietly while they chatted nonsense until I heard the one named kisame said " hey what's ya name girly" with a toothy grin.
"Girly my names girly" I stated with scarcasm dripping from my mouth.
He just frowned, while the blond deidora stood up pointing at me.
"Your lying yeah? Your names Luna yeah?"

I looked at kisame." Got my name, happy?" I said in a bored tone

And just stayed quiet in between itachi and deidora.
"Hey you wanna let me heal em?" Deidora spoke picking up at my bruised cut feet. I quickly jerked them away.
" no I'm fine" I stated no way I'm gonna accept help from those guys they attacked my home and kidnapped me.

"To bad, un" he said as he grabbed my feet once again but not allowing them to wiggle out of his grasp as he healed them when he was done he let them go. And i brought them to my chest while making a pouting face. And soon I drifted asleep.