two

Rubbing my temples. I close the shades of the hotel windows. "Another day of hell." I thought looking out at people walking to their cars, drinking expensive coffee.

The suits and seven eleven coffee reminded me of a highschool teacher of mine that would always have his coffee and donuts. Then he'd turn, judge us and people on how obesity was flowing over into the future. Which was us. In those years I thought he was crazy, but to be honest he was so right.

I found out he found a lady. Had to many glasses one night and had twins. To promote good living to his kids he worked out. Sometimes I see him at walmart working with a new body apperance. I want to see what it would be like to love someone so much that you would try better to thrive for something- anything to make them happy.
"Agian."

To think that he loved me. I would always ask him what he wanted and he would kiss me, with wet lips, "I want you to stay the same."  Smiling away from my question.

Turning to diets and weight loss sites he never noticed the loss layer of skin covering my ribs. When he came home he looked over the hurt I was going through and pushed me over to a newly packaged girl.

"Dont cry. I just dont think this is going to work out. I found another girl."

"I think I love her."

My world flipped upside down with me just there in the middle struggling to keep the balance. When smoking came along with alcohol, I gave up on the love in life.

"Why didnt life come with instructions?"

omg people actually read this
hi there:)) ily

sorry  my chapters r not that long. i type this on my phone.

hope u enjoyed..