four

Sweater weather is the only time that I would be happy when I was a regular student in college. More sweaters to cover up the hurt is what i think about now, but before I wanted to be warmer on the outside. I wanted to cover up the highschool, love hurt, girl that was so into him that it transmuted her overall self. 

Now, with the sickness of boys, it seems that the happiness could be coming back. To bring me to tears or to pull me up, is the question that sticks.

My english professor called and asked for an assignment that was due over a month ago. He always used to tell me that I was an amazing writer. "Its how you use your way of words," He would repeat over and over. Hearing his voice is odd;  when he tells me a manager of a publishing company read one of my homework reports. "You're  going to become a top writer. What do you think about that?" 

The pauses in between showed that he was- scared. The message continued after a sigh. 

"Why have you been missing class. Well not even class- classes. Do you not like the school? Is it the students? You're a talented student. I want you to-" I think I hear him hiccup like he's about to cry.

"Just come back to school. Please?" 

"Please?"  I repeat. 

Pulling on a black turtleneck and a pair of black jeans I slowly walk out to the winding air of leaves. Walking isn't a problem..

I think. 

i updated with the motivation by someone else and i really wanted to write today.

hope ur having an amazing day and ....

HAPPY HALLOWEEN