three

Life seems to move faster when your actually living. Sometimes it feels like Im in that lane of life then I get lost, and lose the track of how to actually live. Rain on the window I watch as one droplet can turn into a large drop of water.

"What would it be like to make something great in the world?"

I then searched more and more about the way my life turned out and how I can fix it. Getting near the end of my thoughts tears were forming in my eyes. My hand then started to shake for a cigarette. Slowing reaching for my keys, I quickly wipe my tears before heading to the gas station.

Money was always a problem when I was younger when it was just me and my mom together, I always thought that going to school and learning would make her come back. Walking out onto the sidewalk rain reaches for my face. Feeling the cold air mixed with water felt refreshing. Sticking out my tongue I laugh at the fun times in the rain.

Instead of getting my pack of cigarettes I got caught up in the rain that made me feel like that I was living again.

..

helllo

im thinking of changing the cover cause it looks to innocent tbh

short chapter, not exactly a filler if u think so

thanks for reading and have the best whatever time ur reading this..