Chapter 8

A/N:Theme song to this chapter in multimedia.

                    (Breaunna's POV)

   We had already went grocery shopping so we we're heading back out the house to go to the mall. I asked Daniel if he could get away to come to the mall. He told me he would try. We pulled up at the mall just on time to get the last parking spot left in the front. Call me lazy but hey its better than the back. It was just Us and Our nieces. RoRo stayed, Chris wanted to spend some more time with her before they go on tour. First place we went was Bath and Body Works. I got my Warm Vanilla set, Nique got Japanese Cherry Blossom, and the girls got Sweet Pea. After that we went to Justice for the girls and they all got 2 outfits each.
(A/N: August is paying for their stuff)
The girls got done and we went to Forever 21 and Victoria Secret. We got 2 outfits out of F.21 and 2 sets of Pink clothing our of VS.

After shopping some more we went to the food court to get something to eat.
I felt someone grab my hand and I jumped, but it was just Daniel. "You scared the hell out of me." I said giving him a big hug. "I had to ask my friend from school for a ride." He said picking me up. "Aww you swallowed your pride for me." I said as I gave him a kiss. "That's what I'm supposed to do right?" He said as he bought my food for me.     "Thank you baby, yes that's right and vice versa." I said as I sat down. The girls and Nique are at Taco Bell, I went to Panda Express. When they got back they sat down and started eating instantly. "Y'all was hungry huh?" I asked as I ate one if my egg rolls. "Yep hey Danny" Nique said eating her taco. "Shopping can make you hungry." She added.
"I see." Daniel said as he got some of my orange chicken.

We had to go because it was getting late, so I said bye to Danny and gave him a kiss. On our way back we stopped and got the boys something to eat at Whataburger. I got them both the same thing. When we got back, they were in the living room sleep. I put their food in the microwave and woke them up to go upstairs. We all took our showers and went to our rooms. It took me some time to fall asleep, so I just sat up thinking about my mom. Why did she do leave us? Why didn't she come back? So many questions, but no answers. Eventually I got sleepy and just cried myself to sleep wondering about my mother and her reasons for what she did.

****Next Morning****

                       (Nique's POV)

    Everyone else was sleep when I woke up. So I decided to make everybody breakfast. When I got done with the pancakes, I went to the fridge to get the eggs out. "What you cooking?" I heard someone say as I got out the fridge. "Chris, god you scared me." I said as I sat the eggs down and got a bowl. "My bad ... did you think about what I asked you yesterday?" He asked me standing there looking nervous. "Yeah, I have and I think --gtco." I said but when i turned around and accidentally dropped the bowl on the ground, and glass went everywhere. "Are you okay?" He asked me while helping me pick up the glass off the floor. "Yeah I'm fine thanks." I said right when I cut my hand. "Aw shit!!" I said while going to the sink.

   Chris threw the glass away for me. "I'm sorry." He said helping me clean my hand. "For what??" I said while getting a bandaid. "For distracting you." He said while looking down. "It's okay, I'm just clumsy thats all." I said telling the truth. One time, when I was walking down the stairs at the foster home, I missed a step and fell on my face. "So are you sure your okay??" He said asked....again. "I'm fine really." I said as our faces got closer. As I was about to say something, Chris pulled me close breaking the space between us. "I wanna be yours." I said as he crashed his lips into mine. We were in as full make out session, Right when August walked in. "What the fucking hell is going on here?" He said right when we pulled apart. I'm in big trouble.😶

A/N: I'm sorry for the delay I was dealing with some issues but next chapter I will make sure to get done bye the end of the day. This time I will try 2 chapters a day. Let me know how you feel and if you have any ideas I can add to the story

             Thank you for your patience,

                                                    NewNew