Chapter Three (Suprise!!!)

Zonnique's P.O.V.
I can't believe August is going to adopt one of us. To be honest, I hope It's me and Breaunna. We've been waiting a long time to get adopted, so it would be fair. Breaunna and I have been in this orphanage for almost 10 years. I know that's a long time, huh. "Breaunna and Nique, go get your bags, looks like your getting adopted." OMG, are you kidding me we're getting adopted, YES!

Upstairs******

"I can't believe we're getting adopted." I squealed. I was so excited that we were finally leaving this place. "I know right and not just that, but by the August Alsina." Breaunna

said while zipping up her suitcase. I put my flatiron in my suitcase and zipped it up. This is the best day of my life ,so far. "Let's get movin." I said grabbing my 2 suitcases and heading out the door.

Downstairs*****

"Bye girl." Maggie said to me, while we gave each other our goodbye hugs.
I turned around to see Breaunna and Daniel making out, like eww can u stop there are other people in the room. "Since I'm basically your brother cause I'm too young to be your fatha, that kissin shit ain't gonna work out with me." August said, basically pulling them apart. "This my boyfriend, so you can really not and we not going to be seeing each other as much as we usually do so it's cool." Breaunna said giving Daniel a peck on the lips. After we said our goodbyes we left and headed to our new home.

I know that this chapter was very short but I will make the next one long for y'all must believe I just wanted to update the story for y'all the next chapter should be on here in about a week I have writers block for some stupid reason and I really dislike this shit bruh. Ugh!!!