Chapter 9

(Nique's POV)

         "What the hell is going on here." August said just as we pulled apart. I feel like a million people were glaring at me in disappointment. "Aye man, I just, we gotta tell you something." Chris said looking scared as hell, too. I was just standing there frozen still, not even muttering a word. "Nique, what you tryna tell me." He said as he was sitting down at the table. "Uhhm...uhhh." Was all I could say because of how nervous I was. "Me and Zonnique decided that we are going to be in a relationship." Chris said holding my waist. "Damn why didn't just say so, I don't give a fuck as long as you treat her right." He said looking dead ass serious at Chris. "Cause she have a brother that don't have a problem getting his hands a little dirty." He added with a chuckle at the end. All I could do was smile. I thought he was going to say no because of Chris's past. "Y'all hungry or nahh." I said while getting a bowl out the cabinet. 

        I started cooking when I heard something fall upstairs. "What the hell was that." Aug said looking upstairs. "Nothing it might be one of the girls." I said lying my ass off. The truth is I snuck Daniel upstair for Bre because their anniversary is today. They've been together for 3 years now. They strong asf to stay together for that long. I guess Aug could tell I was lying cause he just looked at me like nigga, please. 

"Okay fine, that's Daniel, Bre boyfriend, today's their 3 year anniversary and I wanted to do something nice for them, so I snuck him upstairs yesterday and he slept in one of the guest room until he smelled pancakes, then he came out to get her breakfast and take it upstairs for her and surprise her." I said taking a breath I didn't even know I was holding in. Im low-key scared to hear what he bought to say. "Ok but if I hear anything sexual going on, I'm busting in there in a heartbeat." He said while looking at the stairs. I just nodded my head, because I know that's exactly what they doing right now.

                       Chris's POV

      I just looked at Nique and was happy that I finally could have a relationship with someone, hopefully, we stay together long enough.
******The day the boys leave******

                 Zonnique's POV

        Today the boys leave and I'm really scared because what if the girls don't like us. "Do y'all have to leave why can't you just push the tour back some." I asked August nervously. "We already pushed the tour back a month ago it's not fair to the fans." He said zipping his suitcase up. They had to be at the airport in 1 hour, and he's just now getting all his stuff together.

     I walked out the room and seen Chris sitting on the couch waiting on August I guess. "Hey, bae what you doing?" I asked as I walked down stairs. He was sitting there writing something down. "Nothing just writing down Ro's allergies for y'all." He said still looking down at the notepad. I think he's as worried as I am about leaving her here. I just hope everything goes right while they're gone. "Oh did August write down the girls allergies already?"I asked while sitting on his lap. He just looked at me smiling. "What? He didn't?" He didn't respond, he just sat there smiling still. "Hello??" I said one last time to him. "My bad, yeah he wrote it down already." He said grinning hard asf. "You've never sat on my lap before." He said still grinning hard. I just realized that I haven't sat on his lap. "Oh well, there's a first time for everything right." I said blushing. 

      He kissed me and then I remembered that they had to remember now

      He kissed me and then I remembered that they had to remember now. "Oh crap, y'all gotta go. " I said giving him one last peck, getting off his lap. He got up and sat the list down, He grabbed his bags and sat them by the door. "August, dude come on whatever you don't have now forget it, we gotta go."  He said yelling up the stairs. August walked down the stairs with about 3 suitcases in his hands. "Why you got so many bags, how long y'all gonna be gone again." I asked, kinda getting scared about how long we have to keep the girls. " Well, now we both leaving at the same time instead of separate times." Chris said as he looked down. " I didn't ask when y'all leaving, I asked how long y'all gonna be gone." I said getting really annoyed with them. " About 2 and a half months, they added more dates and venues to the tour." August said with a nervous smile on his face.

 I guess they saw that I was going fucking crazy in my head because they instantly started walking towards the door. " Y'all not gonna say bye to the girls." I said really pissed off that they just left like that. " We'll facetime them on the way to the airport." August said as he put his bags in the trunk. I know this nigga didn't just say what the fuck I think he said. Chris came up to me and tried to kiss me, but I dodged it instantly. " Baby don't be like that if I see Royalty before I leave she going to start crying and throwing a fit, and that's just going to make it harder on you." He said as he gave me a peck on my forehead. " Ok, y'all be careful,  Love y'all." I said as I was going in the house. "Love you, too baby." Chris said reaching in for a kiss. I gave him a peck on the lips and closed the door. I looked out the window till they turned the corner. I guess it's just us and the girls now.

                                                                       ( AUTHORS' POV ) 

                       I know I've been gone for almost a whole year. I was going through some family things. I really will try my best to put up some more chapters as much as I can. I know that I can't update every day but I will try to at least 2 times a week. Right now I should update on Sunday or Monday if I type fast enough and think of some more stuff to surprise y'all with. Just please be patient and thank you to all of the loyal ones who stayed with me this long. Y'all the real MVP.                                                                                                                                                                                                 , Jai