Chapter 11

***A week later after Bre told                       Nique she's moving to Houston***      

                      Zonnique's POV

       I can't believe Bre is leaving in 2 weeks and I'm going to be by myself with these girls. "Did you tell August that you were moving yet?" I asked as I flopped down on the couch next to her. "No, not yet, but I'll tell him next week before I move out." She said while looking down at her phone. I can't believe she didn't tell August. I guess I can't tell Chris and rant to my bae about how I've been doing since last week when I talked to him. "Well, you better tell him soon cause they gonna be down her in 2 days for they show, and Chris said they gonna stop by to see us and make sure everything good." I said while searching for something to watch on TV. It's like I can't find anything good on TV anymore.

          "uh oh, Wild N Out on, yep fista watch that." I said looking at Bre smiling, Wild N Out is our favorite show ever. " It's the episode with Sage on it." I said grinning, I know Sage The Gemini is one of her favorite rappers. She just looked at me and we started doing the PatDLucky bestfriend dance, I swear he is the funniest dude on Instagram. " After this go off pull PatDLucky up so we can laugh our ass off today." She said laughing at DC Young Fly roasting the fuck outta Emmanuel. He was getting in on his big lip ass.
      " Man I swear they stay trippin on this show man." I said as it went to commercial. I went to the kitchen to grab some waters for us, and I hear a knock at the door. I sat the waters on the counter and went to the door. "Who is it?" I said looking out the peephole. I saw it was Rayan, what the hell this nigga doing here. "What you want man." I said still looking through the peephole. I wonder what the fuck it is now?

        That boy is so fucking bipolar, one minute he don't want anything to do with me, then another minute he all over here trying to get back with me

        That boy is so fucking bipolar, one minute he don't want anything to do with me, then another minute he all over here trying to get back with me. Yes, me and Ray went out and I regret every fucking second of it. " I came to talk about us, I miss you, please let me in." He said knocking on the door hard asf. " Shut up before you wake the girls up, and how did you get my fucking address anyway nigga." I said swinging the door open and glaring at his bitch ass. I can't stand his ugly ass, he is a big pain in the ass. 

        "What you wanna talk about we haven't been together for almost a month and a half, why now all of a sudden you tryna talk after I done moved on." I said crossing my arms and looking at him irritated by his presence. I swear if someone asked me if I would run him over for a million dollars, I'd say " Shit, I'd do it for a penny, a piece of bubble gum and a gummy bear." and not feel no type of remorse for his ol childish ass. " What the fuck you mean you moved on, with who?" Ray said looking highly pissed off. I know one thing he done lost his motherfucking mind talking to me like that. 

         I closed the door and walked outside so the girls wouldn't hear what I was about to say to this nigga. "Little boy who the fuck you think you talking to like that, do you wanna get yo ass beat today in front of all these people, huh, oh that's what I thought looking stuck, hahaha, boy don't play with me." I said while walking towards the car calmly and getting my bat out of the backseat of my car. "I promise I will bat you in yo shit, keep playin with me." I said point the bat towards his bean head ass. " MAN YOU BETTER PUT THAT FUCKIN BAT DOWN BEFORE WE HAVE A PROBLEM REAL FUCKING QUICK." He said getting crunk.

 This nigga thinks he really got some motherfuckin balls talking to me like he my fucking dad or sum, he bout to really know what a Louisville Slugger feel like. I rested the bat on my shoulder waiting for his dumb ass to run up. "WHAT THE FUCK GOING ON HERE MY NIGGA, WHATS GOOD!!" I heard someone yell from behind me. When I looked back it was Chris and August running up to him. WELP! I told his bitch ass to watch who the fuck he was talking to, but since I don't want to see them two go to jail,  I just pulled them in the house. "GETCHO ASS FROM IN FRONT OF MY HOUSE BEFORE I COME BAT YOU IN YO SHIT AND THEN CALL THE COPS, CAUSE YOU KNOW I'M SAVAGE LIKE THAT." I said pointing the bat at him, closing the door after shooting him the bird at him. 

     "Who the fuck was that and why the fuck was he threatening you?" August said while cocking his gun and looking out the window

     "Who the fuck was that and why the fuck was he threatening you?" August said while cocking his gun and looking out the window. "That's my ex, he came by to talk to me and I told him to leave because I moved on, then he just jumped out his fuckin body, thinking I wouldn't fuck him up or sum." I said while swinging my bat in the air. "AYE, chill out almost knocked my fucking head off." August said while dodging my swinging. That's when I realized that they were here like 2 days early. " What are y'all doing here so early anyway, because if it wasn't for y'all I would probably be in jail for assault with a deadly weapon." I said while doing the praying hands. "We had to cancel one of our shows because there was a riot going on in Ferguson because of that new stuff they found on Michael Brown, you know the tape or sum." August said while putting his gun back up.

        I hope Bre tells him that she's moving to Houston. "What the girls been up to?" Chris asked while walking in the kitchen. I forgot that the girls were sleeping this whole time. "Oh, they upstairs sleep, they should be getting up soon." I said while putting on PatDLucky on the TV. This nigga is too fucking funny, My favorite one he play is KO. "Damn y'all like watching my nigga, too." Chris said while sitting me on his lap. I swear this boy got me head over hills for his fine ass. "Man he be having me cracking up, I wish you would've told somebody- oh y'all having a little bae time." She said while walking back upstairs. After that we decided to take nap cause I was a little tired from arguing with Ray, that nigga really was smelling himself. Hope he learned his lesson today.

                        RAYS POV
         Nique and her little boyfriend better watch their fucking backs cause I'm coming for they asses soon.

                      AUTHORS NOTE                                               
        LOOK OUT FOR ANOTHER     UPDATE LATER ON TODAY OR TONIGHT DEPENDS ON HOW MY BRAINS FUNCTIONING, HOPE Y'ALL ENJOYING THE STORY SO FAR.                                                                                                                                                                                           , JAI