Chapter 5 - LaMona

. . . . The Doctor awakes in a rotunda with Alienoats all around him.

"I think this is bad . . . ." murmurs the Doctor. He looks around and sees Clara tied to a pillar holding up the ceiling. "Are you alright?" yells the Doctor.

"I'm tied to a pillar and surrounded by Alienoats, what do you think?!" Clara shouts, rather angrily.

"Not too well, I guess. Where is the Time Vortex?" the Doctor asks Clara.

"As soon as the Alienoats tied us up they disappeared."

"Probably traveled back home." sighs the Doctor.

***

"Where are we?" exclaims the Meggie, letting go of Eli's hand. An Alienoat appears out of the darkness, blueish purple light glowing off her skin.

"My name is LaMona, the museum guide. I am a robot designed by the future dominant race, the Alienoats." she states in a robotic voice. "May I be of help?"

"Eli! Run!" fears Meggie.

"Do not be alarmed, I am not of any danger to you. Please speak your names."

"Eli and Meggie." offers Eli.

"Thank you for your cooperation. Where would you like to visit first?" Eli and Meggie hold hands, trying to locate the Doctor and Clara through the Time Vortex.

"The museum rotunda. Take us to the Doctor and Clara."

As Eli, Meggie and LaMona walk down the hallways, Eli bumps into a glass case. "OW! What is that?!"

"That is the Orb of the Alienoat." states LaMona.

"Explain." demands Eli.

"Our oldest ancestor, LeMoore, found an Orb lying on the battlefield of our battle in the eon 9000. He picked it up and was shot by a Dalek." she says this word, Dalek, with surprising bitter emotion. "With all the force he could, LeMoore put his life into that Orb. Days after the war ended, our second oldest ancestor, NeSeng, found the Orb and LeMoore's dead body. He put the Orb into LeMoore, and he came back to life. After that, the Alienoats with Orbs under their skin over populated the Alienoat race and the Orb's light spread throughout our bodies so that our bodies give off light in darkness. That is all."

"You said our!" pointed out Eli.

"Errr, my systems are rusty. I should get them fixed." LaMona covers up badly.

Still suspicious, Meggie and Eli glared at LaMona. They continued walking down the long corridors. Soon they arrived at the tundra. Alienoats guarded every entrance and exit except the one they entered in. The Alienoats were faced away from the center of the tundra.

"There's the Doctor!" rejoiced Meggie.

"Please wait while I disarm the guards." beeped LaMona.

"We could do that!" Eli shouted, but LaMona was already shooting bullets from a gun that had appeared in her hand.

"Get down! " yelled LaMona in a very humanly voice. The guards were shooting at the trio from all directions.

Eli and Meggie ran forward. Eli grabs the Doctor and Meggie grabs Clara. Eli and Meggie high five and all four of them disappear.

***

They all land with a thud in the TARDIS floor, but once they recover they hear a knock at the TARDIS door.