Chapter 6 - The Orb Of The Alienoat

Eli opens the TARDIS door.

"Hello, LaMona! WE THOUGHT YOU WERE A ROBOT!"

"Oh, you believed that old trick?" laughs LaMona cooly. "Just a Voice Changer."

She pulls out a little cube from her Mannequin mouth. The cube was blinking a yellow light. "Aww, low battery. I'll have to charge it."

"So . . . . You're an Alienoat?" questions Eli.

"No. Another old trick." she pulls off her suit to reveal that she is human.

"Well, uh, thank you for the help . . . ."

"You're welcome!" LaMona beamed. "I'm sorry that my brother kidnapped you both. Even though I'm human, he is not." she pauses for a moment. "You know, you guys are really important."

"We know. I'm not sure I can forgive him." Meggie groaned from lying down on the TARDIS seats.

"Here, take this." she tosses Meggie the Orb. The Doctor jumps in and catches it before Meggie does and goes away to store it with all his other old things.

"If the Alienoats are worrying you too much, just crush it. The race will erase itself from all the universes. Farewell!" LaMona smiled and walked away from the TARDIS. Eli waved and closed the door.

On his way up the TARDIS stairs, the Doctor crushes the Orb by letting it out of his grasp. As it shatters on the floor, Eli, Meggie and Clara heave a sigh.

"Bye bye, Alienoats." murmurs Clara.

"Where to now, you three? Unless . . . . ?" the Doctor looks over at Eli and Meggie questioningly, mentally asking them if they will travel with him in the TARDIS.

The girls exchanges glances and Meggie and Eli both exclaim,

"YES!!"

______________________

So this episode is over!!!!!
But there might be more..... If you want there to be.
I would really like to know if you appreciate my writing!

🎉 You've finished reading 𝙴𝚕𝚒 & 𝙼𝚎𝚐𝚐𝚒𝚎 | 𝙳𝚘𝚌𝚝𝚘𝚛 𝚆𝚑𝚘 𝟷 ✔︎ 🎉