Asylum

"Ah là là! Arthur, what happened to you?!" Francis asked, evidently concerned with Arthur's fashion choice, more so than usual.

"Huh?" Arthur looked up, not quite understanding Francis' shock. "Nothing happened to me, that I know of."

"Your outfit!" Francis attempted to reason. "It's all... dark and..."
"Nice?"
"Non!"

Arthur frowned. Francis never approved of anything he did. And now, he seemed even more disapproving (somehow).
"What's wrong with it?"
"Everything! How do you wear that?!"
"I-- Why are you criticizing how I dress?"
"Because it's just horrid!"
"Is not!"
"Is too!"
And so they began their childish argument.
"We need to take you to an asylum right now. You've got to be insane to wear that in public!"
Arthur finally gave up and sat down and pouted. "You're the insane one." he mumbled.
Francis rolled his eyes. "You don't even know how to put on eyeliner properly. Look, it's all smudged -- wait, are you crying?"
"No."
"Oh, mon amie! Please don't cry.. I didn't mean it in that sense." Francis kissed Arthur's cheeks.
"Then what did you mean?"
"Your... your sense of taste isn't always the best." Francis wiped away the tears that smeared Arthur's eyeliner. "But if you're expressing yourself... I.. I guess it's fine? But I'd still be just a little bit embarrassed to be with you in public."
Now it was Arthur's turn to roll his eyes.
"Maybe it was I who was going insane. You are still beautiful, cher." Francis stated as he got out a makeup kit.
"..yeah.." Arthur mumbled sarcastically.
"I only speak the truth."
And with one swift move, Francis perfectly redid Arthur's eyeliner, before bringing him into a loving kiss.