Resolution

Chris at the peak of his loneliness finally heard someone he knew truly accepted him, his family. His 4 sisters had even come they came and told him about how they started a campaign called "Mutants are Tadpoles Too!" And how there was another poll and mutants like Chris now had equal civil rights as normal tadpoles. Chris was no longer referred to as an outsider or disgusting he was simply seen as unique. It was November when Chris came back it had only been a month but to Chris it seemed more like a decade. The story ends happily eventually The Lake reorganizes its ecosystem and becomes the exotic paradise it was rumored to be, the tadpole republic becomes the frog republic as the spell-like force that kept them as tadpoles was broken by Chris' parents, the every tadpole hates Chris tv show changed Chris to a fictional character, his sisters and two other friends formed a sing n' dance sextet, and... eventually... one day Chris will become the first tadpole on... The Moon! However little did Chris know he had a long lost brother who had legs like a tripod a brother who had been watching him a brother who wasn't included in the story a tadpole... Who's name was...

JOHN CENA!!!