How we met

I am a pirate captain. Have been since my brother died because of a ruthless King. I have been a little ruthless since then, and even more when the bloody "crocodile" chopped off my hand and killed my Milah. I have spent everyday since then I have been trying to figure out a way to defeat him, which is a long time since I moved to NeverLand where you never grow old. I've been here a couple hundred years. I left and met a beautiful girl and her name was Emma... And this is our story.

Once upon a time when I was taking a walk. I saw this girl, pretty blond hair walking around by herself. She wasn't paying attention and she accidentally bumped into me. "Oh! I sorry s-sir," she stuttered. "I wasn't paying attention where I was going. I have a lot on my mind."

"It's okay lass. I understand," I said admiring her beauty. She looked surprised, she looked scared like I would have hurt her. "Are you okay lass?" I asked.

"U-um. Yeah, I'm fine." I looked at her knowing that wasn't true.

"Are you scared of me?" I asked. She just stood there in awkward silence. "Don't worry I may be a pirate, but I won't hurt you." She nodded.

"I am the princess of this realm. My parents are trying to arrange my marriage. But I don't want to! I mean they got to have true love, so why can't I?" She said finally opening up to me.

"I'm sorry," I said putting my arm around her. I realized I just met her and I took my arm away, when I did so she grabbed my arm and placed it back on her shoulder.

"I-I kinda like that," she said trying to explain. We both smiled a bit. "I like you pirate."

"You know I have a name princess."

"So do I. I'm Emma Swan." As soon as she said that I fell in love with the name.

"I'm Killian Jones. But most people all me 'Hook'," I said lifting my left arm up. Where my hand should have been there was a hook. She smiled.

"I like the hook," she said touching my hook. "Well I should go now! I'll see you around Hook," she said giving me a kiss on the cheek and waving goodbye.

"Bye Swan," I replied. I already missed her. I thought I was in love...