Family Fueds

"So what if he's a pirate? Does it matter if I'm happy?" She asked. I was pretty sure I didn't want to hear the answer to that.

"Of course it matters if you're happy," her mom said in a loving tone.

"Emma! You could have already been married to a prince! That could be his baby, but no you chose a pirate! What the hell is wrong with you!?" Her dad added, if this wasn't her father I would have knocked him out a long time ago.

"David!" Her mom said anger now in her voice.

"Why did mom choose you?! You were a peasant, she could've married real royalty! But she didn't she chose you!" Emma snapped back. I've never seen her stick up for anything like this. Her parents were both speechless. Their little princess has just stuck up for a pirate captain.

"Emma, I know you're upset but can you think this through?" Her mom asked returning to her calm voice.

"Can I think it's what through? The fact that I'm in love? There's nothing to think about! I LOVE him, that's why we're getting married," she shot back. I felt myself start to blush. I never thought anyone would care so much about a pirate.

"Okay, so Killian, that's you're name right?" Her mom asked me.

"Yeah, Killian Jones," I said reaching my hand out for her to shake. Instead she went in for a hug.

"Killian Jones, you're now a part of the family. If you make Emma so happy then I'm fine!" She said. I felt a big smile form on my face, I felt so welcome! Until...

"Speak for yourself Snow! I'll never accept a pirate into my family," he said. He didn't even know me. Hasn't he ever heard the saying 'don't judge a book by its cover' ?

I looked at Emma and she looked at me. 'I'm sorry,' she mouthed to me.

"So mom do you want to hold Leia? You know, since you actually are trying to get along with her father," she said obviously aiming that towards her dad. Her mom nodded, and scooped Leia from her crib.