Another day in New York

I woke up and I looked over where Emma was. She wasn't there, I automatically jumped up and looked around the room for her. Emma walked out of my closet with one of my outfits on. When she saw I was up she ran back in. " Come back out love. I want to see what you look like in my captain clothes," I said rubbing my eyes.

She slowly walked back out and showed me. She twirled around, "Do you like?" she said.

"You look adorable Swan!" I said gesturing for her to sit down on the bed next to me. She came and I layed my head on her shoulder.

"What's wrong Killian?" she asked putting her arm around me. She began to rub my back to try and help me feel better.

"Nothing. I'm just still a little tired still," I said letting a big yawn out. She chuckled and took her arm off my back and started to run her fingers through my hair.

"You're hair is so soft," she said. I barely heard that I was falling back asleep.

~~~~

(Emma's POV)
I had my fingers in his hair. "Your hair is such a pretty color brown," I said looking at him noticing I was talking to myself. My poor pirate was still really tired.

I gently layed him down on the bed. I went back to the closet to put my clothes back on. After that I went and layed next to him. About twenty minutes later a shorter chubby man with a red beanie came in.

Before he came in I put my head on Killian's chest and pretended to be asleep. That chubby man was in the room for like a minute or so then he left. I didn't move though I liked the way it was.

I felt really safe around Killian, and especially right now with us being so close together. I eventually fell asleep for maybe twenty minutes. I woke up to Killian kissing me on the forehead. "I guess I wasn't the only one who was tired," he said putting his arms around me. "Do you want to go check out this 'New York' place some more?" he asked me as he walked to the closet to get in his daytime clothes.

He came out in his usual. A long black leather jacket, three rings on his hand, a red pirate vest under the jacket, and leather pants. Oh and did I mention his hair looked perfect! How does he do that? I was admiring how he dressed and how perfect his hair looked. "Swan," he said taking me away from my thoughts.

"Yes, Killian," I replied.

"So do you...want to go look around some more," he said

"Sure!"

~~~~

(Killian's POV)
Emma and I were headed out to look around this new place we were in. We walked around. After a little bit of walking we ran into someone. "Oh. I'm sorry I wasn't paying attention," a younger female voice said. Both Emma and I looked up at her.

"Its okay," I said to the lady.

"Regina? Is that you?" Emma asked looking at the young lady. Did she know her?

"Yes. Wait Emma!" the lady said.

"Wait you two know each other?" I asked really confused.

"Oh yeah! She is from the enchanted forest. She went missing like ten years ago and no one knew where she went. Well we know now!" Emma said. "Oh. Regina this is Killian. Killian this is Regina," she said introducing us.

"Hi Regina," I kindly said to the young lady.

"Hello Killian," she said to me.