What happened next?

"E-emma," I stuttered. "I'm really sorry. Emma, you know I love you. I-I just made a mistake."

"Yeah and so did I! Why did I think I'd be happy with a pirate? Why would I agree to marry you," she said taking off her engagement ring and throwing it at me. My eyes started to water, tears slowly dribbled down my face. "WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO SAY FOR YOURSELF," she started yelling at me again. All these thought were going through my head. I tried to tell her how I felt, but when I opened my mouth words wouldn't come out. "ARE YOU F**KING KIDING ME!? I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU HAVE THE NERVE TO DO THIS."

At this point I couldn't even think straight. I looked down at the floor and saw the shiny engagement ring. I bent down and got the ring from the floor. I looked at it, I could see myself, my tears. I looked up and I saw Emma, she was furious. "O-okay. You obviously don't want me here. I'll just leave! Just let me get my stuff right quick, an-and say bye to Leia," I said turning around and walking to the bedroom. I angrily and sadly packed my bag. 

My tears started to pour down my face. The door knob slowly turned, and opened. I quickly wiped my tear off of my face. "Hoo- I mean Killian. I'm sorry i just needed to calm down. I  feel better now... I-I love you."

"It didn't seem like you did two minuets ago," I sniffled.

"It was in the heat of the moment," she said looking at me and held my hands. She grabbed the ring out of my hands. "Killian "Hook" Jones, will you marry me," she said getting on one knee. I smiled and took the ring from her hand and put it on her dainty little finger.

"Yes. I would be crazy to say no.'