Back Home

"What? How?" she said leaning in and hugging me. "You know me so well!" I really do. I can tell when she's sad, when she's mad, when she's felling... well anything. I was 99.99% positive she would want to go back when she first asked me to run away. I mean of course I had a bean, I was the best pirate captain there was. The thing was I only had one

"So when do you want to leave? In a week?" I asked looking around the room. I realized that I would miss this place. I didn't know how much I had connected to this world. We had changed the way we looked completely. 

We went from this^^

We went from this^^

To this^^

If we went back looking like that we would look like such outcasts. We have changed so much since we left...

"Can we leave in a couple hours?" she asked sweetly. How could I saw no to her? Answer; I couldn't.

"We can leave whenever you want, love. Let me go pack my stuff. Do you want me to pack Leia's stuff too?" 

"Yes, please." she said Then she walked in our room and I followed. We were on opposite sides of the bed. Emma was smiling, non stop she looked so happy we were gonna go back home. Then something happened...

*knock knock*

Someone was at the door. Emma looked up at me. "I'll go get the door," she said walking towards the door. She looked in the peep hole. She froze. 

"Emma, love, what's wrong?"

"I-it's my-my parents... There here..."

"How?" 

She shrugged and opened the door. "Emma! We missed you!" her mom said. She was just standing there, didn't say or do anything.

"Well 'hello' to you too, Emma," her dad said. 

"So why did you leave? You're lucky Prince Neal likes you so much, he is still willing to marry you. He's waited for months, he getting inpatient," her mom added.

"That's the reason why I left. I want to marry for love you you got to!" I said.

"Until you find that you should be- wait. What is that, on your finger?"

"Oh yeah... About that, I'm engaged." Oh no she was about to tell her parents about me. What was I thinking? Her parents won't accept her marring a pirate. Especially a pirate with a hook for a hand.

"Who are you engaged to?"

"His name is-" 

"Whaaaa, Whhha," Leia cried interrupting Emma. She walked over to the nursery and her parents followed. I quickly hid behind the door.

"Who's baby is that?" her dad asked 

"It' mine and my fiancé's baby girl. Her name is Leia," Emma said.

I peaked through the crack in the door and looked at what happened next. Her dad looked like he was gonna yell at her, then he saw Leia, and calmed down. "She is so beautiful! Where does she get those gorgeous blue eyes from?"

"She gets them from her daddy," she said. "You two should meet him. KILLIAN," she called for me. I started to walk over, my heart practically beating out of my chest.

"Yes, love?" I asked her trying not to sound nervous.

"YOUR A PIRATE!" her dad yelled causing Leia to cry again."