Chapter 13: Capture

*June's viewpoint*
I walked down to the kitchen. I walked toward the fridge, then moved to the​ freezer before taking a pizza out and looking at the directions. I went over to the oven and turned it on to preheat. When it dinged I put the pizza in and waited. I went back to the fridge to grab some shredded cheese.

When the pizza was done I took it out and put some shredded cheese on it. I then put it back into the oven and waited for it to finish cooking.

I smiled happily as I pulled the pizza out of the oven and set it on the stove top. I grabbed a pizza cutter and cut it into four parts. I grabbed one slice at the moment and started eating it, still being in the dress and my hands gloved with my hair in a braid. My gloves stayed perfectly clean and so did my dress even after how many times I almost dropped it.

I finally finished the second part and put the other two in fridge for now. I went to look around the mansion when a hand pulled me into the shadows, covering my mouth.

I tried to struggle but it was no use as the person just kept me there, fiddling with something in his pocket then put a damp rag over my mouth that smelled awful. I tried even harder to fight but it was no use. I could feel the darkness gripping a hold of me and I fought against it but it finally grabbed hold of me and I went limp in the man's arms.

The man relaxed and put the rag back in his pocket before pulling me into the shadows.

*Mecks viewpoint*
I looked at Casey and Betan who were once again wrestling with each other on the floor.

Betan finally pinned Casey to the floor. "I win again!" He shouted then jumped off him.

Casey huffed and stood up, brushing off.

"You two girls done yet?" I asked.

They both glared at me.

"Fine then. I'm going down to check on June." I said and headed downstairs in time to see June's foot disappearing into the shadows. "June!" I yelled and ran to the spot where she disappeared. I hit the wall and fell back. "No!" I yelled furiously and got back up to start banging on the wall.

Casey and Betan both quickly joined me.

I leaned against the wall, my fists so tight my knuckles where turning white. And they would have if I hadn't started turning to my true form.

"Meck? Where is June?" Casey asked.

I turned around to face them, my pointed tail slashing through the air. "Gone. Someone took her and I bet you we all know who."

"Ya, him." Betan said.

*June's viewpoint*
I woke up with a groan. I was in the air hanging from my wrists that were tied together and strung up with a chain. My feet were tied together as well, being chained to the floor. I had a gag in my mouth as I opened my eyes. The room was dark and I couldn't see anything. "Where am I? And what am I doing here?" I thought to myself. I took in a deep breath through my nose. I closed my eyes and concentrated hard. "I was kidnapped." I remembered what had happened right before.

There was a clank from over near the wall and I turned my attention to it, still not able to see a thing in the dark.

Suddenly a bright light blinded me and I closed my eyes tight before looking away from the source. I blinked my eyes a couple of times before they slowly adjusted to the light.

I looked back over at the source of the clank, still squinting because of the light.

I gasped and my eyes widened when I saw who was there.

Dirisoni stood in front of a table, looking at me curiously. Finally he spoke. "It's nice to see that you are finally awake. I've been waiting for a couple hours now, thinking you'd never wake up. Guess I was wrong."

I tried to fight against the chains but they kept me hoisted in the air.

Dirisoni smiled and chuckled. "Don't you worry your pretty little face off. I want to have a little fun with you before I claim my victory." He walked up to me. "Such a pretty dress too. Its a shame that it'll be ruined by the time you die. I would have liked something nice to give to your 'boyfriend' to show him that I've won." he looked up at me and rested his knuckles on my cheek and I jerked my head back away from his touch. "Such a gorgeous face too." He stood at the same eye level with me as I hung in the air. He grabbed my chin and blinked at me before coming closer to my face. I tried moving my head away from his but he just tightened his grip on my chin and went back to looking at me.

I gulped and shut my eyes tightly. I thought to myself. "Please let this be a dream. Please just let this all be a dream."

Dirisoni placed something onto my neck and it latched immediately. He then removed the gag from my mouth.

I opened my eyes and looked at him. I tried speaking but there was no sound from my mouth. I gasped and looked at him. "What did he do to me?"

Dirisoni smirked at me. "Now I can examine your whole face." He said and grabbed my chin again. I gulped again and could feel a slight pinch in my neck from the device.

"Some people were just meant to rule. Some people were just meant to kill. Its amazing how far apart two people's world's can be." Dirisoni muttered. He looked into my eyes. "Such a beautiful Crystal white."

Something beeped and Dirisoni looked down at his watch and then looked back at me. "Ta ta Princess. I'll speak with you later, I have an appointment." He then walked out of the room without another word.