Heart of jesus

"Paige hyland you have to go" Dr Mcandrew said holding his files. "You will recover faster and it will help you a lot."

"Fucking bullshit" Paige says rolling her eyes "I have been in this hospital for years now, i have never smoked weed, got drunk, or just partied because of one thing. My shitty fucking lungs."

Dr Mcandrew laughed a little "Miss hyland you are never going to smoke weed get drunk or party, well i will let you party once or twice. If it wasn't for your shitty lungs you would have never met your best friends here. We would have never met." He says grinning. "You should go, you never know you might meet someone special." Adam winks as Paige rolled her eyes chuckling.

"I will go this time but Adam if you ask me to go one more time I will chop your dick off" she says walking out of her room.

"It's Dr Mcandrew" he screamed as Paige left "well guess who's going to be a dickless doctor."
–––––––––

"Make some friends!" Brittany yells as Paige got out of the car. The blonde girl was so done with everyone bullshit. How can a support group help her recover?

Paige rolls her eyes "I hate people why would I make friends?" She says annoyingly.

Paige walks into the old beige church, of course paige hyland wasn't really paying attention to where she was going. "oh sorry." she looks up and holy shit no. "no im sorry, I wasn't paying atte-" the boy left before she could even finish her sentence.

Paige ran into the bathroom "okay hyland you can do this." She says looking at herself in the mirror. "Look good be cute and just be a cute little bitch." Paige says fixing her hair. She walks out of the bathroom and goes down stairs. "ugh..." she mumbles, everyone was just so sick? so many sick people. Paige just wanted to be around sick people who don't really talk about their sickness they are just normal human being with shitty lungs.

"Welcome, take a seat." Said the guy who lost his penis, some people lose their shoes but this guy just lost his marbles. Literally. "We are gathered today in the heart of jesus." The guys says pointing to the carpet that had a picture of Jesus. "Literally in the heart of Jesus, so welcome to the heart of jesus."
-------
ILL TYPE THE NEXT CHAPTER LATER OK