Metaphor

"What the fuck." Paige whispers to herself. Why would Mcasshole send her here? Oh yeah i know why because he's an asshole. Paige was looking around the room trying to find someone she knows but nope no one but she saw that guy who bumped into her but no one else.

"Miss hyland may you take a seat?" The dickless guy said pointing to a seat right in front of him, Paige didn't day word she just pulled her cannula and took a seat. She didn't want to be here. If it wasn't for Dr Mcandrew she would be in the roof right now with her friend but no he just had to ask her to come to this hell hole.

The dickless guy was now singing a really stupid song about peace and happiness, how the hell is that going to make her recover. Paige felt someone looking at her so she looked to the right and of course that guy was looking at her. She rolled her eyes and tried not laughing. She gave him a look of disapproval, but he still didn't look away. "Oh c'mon." She mumbles. The boy laughed a little knowing that she's annoyed but thank god the dickless guy started talking.

"Let's start." He said pointing to the boy that was staring at her. The boy stands up proudly. "My name is nick kelley, I was diagnosed with osteosarcoma about 3 years ago and when that happened i pls this baby" he said pulling up his jeans, "so I'm part cyborg which is really cool i guess. But I'm only here to support my friend who's going to be blind in a few days" he says pointing to the guy with glasses.

"Nick, perhaps you'd like to share your fears with the group." Said the dickless guy.
"My fears?"
"Yes."
"I fear oblivion," he said without a moment's pause. "I fear it like the proverbial blind man who's afraid of the dark." He said smiling a little as he looks at Paige. "Too soon," Isaac said, cracking a smile "Was that insensitive?" Nick asked. "I can be pretty blind to other people's feelings." He smirked.

"Any comments or questions?" The Jesus lover asked. Of course Paige hyland raised her hand. "Yes Paige." He said pointing to her. Paige stands up and takes a breathe "There will come a time when all of us are dead. All of us. There will come a time when there are no human beings remaining to remember that anyone ever existed or that our species ever did anything. There will be no one left to remember Aristotle or Cleopatra, let alone you. Everything that we did and built and wrote and thought and discovered will be forgotten, and all of this will have been for naught. Maybe that time is coming soon and maybe it is millions of years away, but even if we survive the collapse of our sun, we will not survive forever. There was time before organisms experienced consciousness, and there will be time after. And if the inevitability of human oblivion worries you, I encourage you to ignore it. God knows that's what everyone else does." She looks at him kind of pissed but she just sat down looking away.

Hours passed away and Paige always notices nick looking at her once in a while. After the support group ended, Paige called Brittany and walked out of the room and outside. She was scrolling through Twitter waiting for the nurse. "That was a great speech." She looked around and there he was the one legged boy "thank you." She said faking a smile. "I'm Nick. Nick Kelley but you can call me augustus waters or derek shepherd." He said grinning "oh so you're a  tfios and greys anatomy fan" Paige did not want to look at him so she started at the cars that were parked. "Yep. So what's your name?" He said playing with his fingers. "Paige." She said with a smile. "Full name?" Nick said noticing her smile. "Paige mackenzie hyland." Paige said looking at him proudly. "Well it's your lucky day paige Mackenzie because I'm bored so we should hang out." He said looking at her again. Paige laughed "you could be a fucking axe murder for all I know." "Paige Mackenzie are you seriously telling me that a one legged boy who goes to a really weird support group that's on top of Jesus's heart is a fucking axe murder?" He said looking at her with a smile "why are you looking at me like that?" She said blushing a little "because you're ugly... im kidding my god you look beautiful." He said laughing, "oh my god no!" She said as he took a cigarette from his pocket and putting it into his mouth. "Wow. You fucking ruined everything." She said rolling her eyes. "everything?" Nick said chuckling. "Yeah everything. And you were doing so well." She said pushing him lightly. "Oh god dammit!" He said pretending that she just hurt him really badly. "Do you know that it sucks knowing that I can't ever fucking breath normally? do yo-" Nick stopped her before she could say anything else. "It's a metaphor, see: You put the killing thing right between your teeth, but you don't give it the power to do its killing" he said taking out the cigarette from is mouth. "A metaphor." Paige said repeating his words. "So are we going to hang out or something." Nick shrugged waiting for an answer. "Netflix and chill?" Paige said laughing. "Oh my god you are a fucking dork." Nick said laughing.
-------
yes im naige as fuck fight me.