Double 0 seven

"people keep saying that this episode with fuck you up." Paige says as she scrolls through Instagram.

"if anyone fucking dies I will sell my soul to Patrick Dempsey." Nick presses play and waits for the show to start.

"everyone is leaving everyone is dying." she says turning off her phone and sighing a little. nick laughs "why do we keep watching greys anatomy?"
----------
"what the hell? who's that guy?" Paige says scared. "double 07?" nick says shrugging. "HOLY FUCKING SHIT GOD FUCKING JESUS MARY TO THE FUCKING GOD DAMMIt." Paige starts screaming and crying. "what the fuck? who is that?" nick looks at Paige worried. "O'MALLEY!" she screams throwing her phone across the room "MY PHONE". "Paige calm down he's not going to die!" Nick says trying to stop her from crying.
----------
"nope never mind he's dead we are all going to die and this is just fucking bullshit. WHY IS HE DEAD." he says crying his eyes out. they were both crying and just cursing. "im so fucking done with shonda's bullshit! if she kills Derek shepherd I will fucking feed her to my cat Toby." Paige says still crying. "you have cats?" Nick asks trying to stop crying. "yes." Paige says as she cries her eyes out.

"i thought this was suppose to be a great day But no of course not, greys anatomy has to fucking ruin my life. NOT TODAY SATAN NOT TODAY." Nick screams as he turns off the tv.
------
a/n:
short AF ik