4

Waking up to the sound of thunder was something i really enjoyed. Not!

I hate thunderstorms! Since i was little i was afraid of them. And now was no exception.

I looked for my phone on my pockets and found it.

I looked at it.

2 am

It was 2am. I woke up at 2 freaking am!! All because of a thunderstorm??

I looked to my side, seeing Carson still asleep.

Its 2 freaking am! What did you think??

Well, there's a thunderstorm right outside...

I tried to get up, not noticing our legs intertwined.

Wait... Whaaat??

Ohh, yeah...

We've must got like that during our sleeping time..

Oh, well. What's the worse that could happen??

....

I spoke too soon.
Carson just turned to me and now... WE'RE SPOONING!!!

Just kill me now. Like right now.

I untangle myself from him, trying not to wake him up.

I pulled myself to my feet and going to the kitchen.

I was trying to find the light switch button on, when i trip on something.

My whole body collides with the floor, but the worst is my right wrist, which collided first with it. Its throbbing with pain!!

I yelped when colliding with the freaking floor, which wasn't smart, seeing i have Carson sleeping in the other room.

Speaking of the devil.

He came bursting in the kitchen, switching on the lights. He had a bat in his hands. Where did he got it from??

"Whats with the bat?" I blurted

"I thought it was some burglar" he said putting the bat down "What happened?" He asked looking at me, well at my position on the floor

See, i can't really move from the fall position; i can't move my wrist and my left knee hurts. And my head too. I hate this.

"Soph?" He asked me

"Huh? Sorry i zoned out." I said

"Alright. So, what happened??" He asked again

"Oh, I was looking for the on switch for the kitchen and I kinda tripped something and huh fell." I said sheepishly.

What happened next was something I would forget or even forgive.

He laughed.
He freaking laughed. That asshat!!