Epilogue

We never know how something that happens in your life can change the way you see life in general. That was me. I thought I would never find love like they do in the movies.

But I did, and it led me to this day. No, I'm not getting married. We are still young for that to happen. I told him when he proposed the first time. "We're still young" I said. "I don't care about that, I just want to spend the rest of my life with you" he said.

And it was like this for the five times he proposed. FIVE, not one or two but five!

And with its passing proposal I thought Carson would give up, but no. At least I think he didn't, he told me himself, "I'll only stop proposing 'till the day you say yes", so I think I'm good.

I'm rumblimg aren't I?

So yeah, we're not in my wedding day, but on my graduation day.

Yes I'm graduating high school. And yes, Carson and I will be one of those cuples that are going to the same college.

Same college, but diferent majors. He's going to take music, I'm ggoing to take photography. Originaly, Carson was going to take football but, during the summer, he descovered his passion for music, so he changed his major. And I was there for him when he decided. It wasn't easy. His parents weren't against it but wern't happy with it either.

Nevertheless, they realised that it wouldn't matter if their son took football or music in college, if it made him happy it was all that mattered.

So, here we are.

After the valedictorian made his speech, everyone stood up and clapped. More like a standing ovation.

At that moment I realised that nothing would be the same. Yeah, we may be going to the same college but it's really not about that. What if we have some kind of fall out or something and brake up? Yeah, Carson has proposed more than once and I said no every time so who's to say that he won't eventually get bored ofe hearing no every time?

But I know I just need to stop thinking like this and have faith and hope that everything turns out alright. We're not like everyone else.

I know it.

He knows it.

So what we don't know what will happen in college? So what if we brake up or not? We are living a day at a time. We have to learn how to walk before we start running, so that's what we're doing.

We had our ups and downs during the rest of school but we learned how to fix what was broken and not to try and fix what isn't broken.

So here we are.

We don't know what life has yet to bring but we'll find out, one day at a time. Together.