Two hours passed.
Actually, two hours, twenty minutes and thirty-two seconds, but who's counting??

In this two hours, Carson taught me how to make hot chocolate - his way - and now we're eating chocolate muffins and still drinking the hot chocolate.

Carsons sitting on the floor, against the booth I'm sitting on. We're watching a movie.

One of my favourites actually. Its called 'The Devil Wears Prada'. He had it on DVD at the coffee shop, dont ask me why.

♠♠♠♠♠♠♠

As the credits started, i looked at Carson, sleeping like a rock. I decide doing some of my pancakes.

I make ten of them, Carson may be hungry. I make my way to the booth, only to find out Carson wide awake playing on his phone. He looks up and smiles, then he looks to the pancakes and he smirks.

"Breakfast in bed huh Soph?"
"Its not breakfast and you're not in bed" "Potato potata" he said "The same thing"

I sat down next to him and pulled the blankets on the booth over me. We sat in silence. I ate three, while Carson ate the rest.

I cant believe we've been here for two hours strait. Now its 9pm and I'm almost asleep. I haven't been sleeping well this last couple of days.

Carson has putted the plate next to him on the ground and laid down next to me. I stood there sitting still. After i retracted all my thoughts, i laid down too, next to him. He smirked.

That asshat's smirk!

"Will you stop?"
"Stop what?? I'm not doing anything." He said innocently
"That smirk is giving me the creeps." I shuddered(?)

He faked hurt "Oh, you hurt my feelings Soph"

"Someone had to. And stop calling me Soph. That's not my name." He yawned and smiled lightly "Night Soph."

I yawned too "Goodnight Carsey baby" I heard him laughing, but i was too concerned about sleeping -on literal terms - with him.

And, as weird as it is, I slept really well tonight.