The Story Behind the Secrets...

Ren smiled pleasantly when he walked in, "How do you feel?" She asked, as he sat down beside her on the bed.

Dereck, the soldier that tried to save her father, looked amazed, "Alive," he laughed rubbing his arm. "Why were you with Cara at the Marsh?" He asked, pausing. "Isn't she supposed to be your enemy?"

 Ren frowned, looked away and stood. She walked over to her window, and sighed, "You ask too many questions," she whispered. "Information like mine, could kill you."

"Whether either of us like it, I am a part of this now," he said, standing. He stood beside her frowning, "I'm not going anywhere, Ren, I think I need to know if I am going to be here. I want to help you, and I can't fight something I don't see."

Freezing, Ren looked at Dereck, she smiled sadly, "Cara and I were never enemies, she is my best friend. We have been ever since I can remember," she whispered.

"Why did the General attack your village?" he asked.

A laugh escaped Ren, "Dereck, you are swimming in dangerous waters."

"Not as dangerous as you and Cara are in," he said, firmly. "I am part of you now, I am part of this unnatural wold. Whether you tell me or not, I will be here for you."

"Why?" She asked in a whisper.

Dereck touched her shoulder, and Ten's heart raced. She looked up at his hazel eyes and he smiled down at her, "You saved my life," he said, turned, and walked away.

"Touching," came a voice at the door. "He's cute," said Silas walking in.

"Don't you ever knock?" Ren snapped, looking over her shoulder at him.

There was silence before a laugh finally escaped silas' lips, "Forgive me if I interrupted, Princess."

"Fuck off," she whispered, crossing her arms and looking back out the window. She soaked in teh scenery, thrying to forget that Silaas was there.

"Believe it or not, Princess, I am not fond of this either," he said seriously.

Laughing, Ren said, "I figure as much, got a whore back home?" Ren said looking upon the Prince whom was sitting on her bed.

Silas came from teh North, Prince of the clan up there. He gave her a straight face, "No, I just don't want to marry you."

Ren laughed, "Join the club, I don't want to marry you either," she said sitting down beside him.

"So we are on the same page," he said, and Ren nodded. "Good, so what are we going to do?" he asked.

"There is nothing we can do. Our clans need each other," Ren said, sadly.

Silas laughed, "I ment about the Henderson girls," he said with a slight smile.

Ren frowned, "Oh," she paused. "I have no clue, Silas."

Silas frowned at her, and turned to face her, "Are you going to tell Luther?" he finally asked.

"I don't think he will listen," she said frowning deeply. "There has always been fighting between leo and my father, how could luther see that there is something bigger than that?" she asked shaking her head in sadness.

Silas stood, and walked to the door, then turned back again, "Meet me tomorrow at the meeting spot," he said smiling.

Ren stood, clearly confused, "Excuse me?" she asked, making Silas stop.

"You heard me," he said with a laugh. "So meet me tomorrow."

"Why?" she asked stopping him once more.