Show Me

She turned my body from the bridal carrying position and sat me up right so that my legs were wrapped around her waist.

The kiss never broke. In fact, it deepened. I lost my fingers in her hair as she ran hers against my lower back. When her lips did come off mine, it was only so they could move to my neck. Sucking, biting, eliciting sounds from me that I hadn't genuinely let out in so long.

"Zane." I said gently.

"Izzy." she replied into my throat.

Izzy.
Izzy.

"Izzy. Bran. Stay here." my dad orders pushing us against the wall by the door.

I look to my older brother who could care less where we stand as long as he has his lollipop. I look up for Daddy again but he's moved. He's by his and Mommy's room. He's got something in his hands. It's small and black. He kicked open his and Mommy's door. Why did Daddy use his feet. He tells me and Brandon not to kick.

Why is Daddy yelling? Why is Mommy wearing that sheet like it's a dress? Who's that guy? Girl. Why is she hitting Daddy? Stop hitting Daddy! Mommy help him! Stop it. Stop it! STOP!

"Stop." I said aloud, my eyes snapping open.

"Mmm why?" Zane asks, gently running her lips over my collarbone.

I stuck my arms out and shoved away from her. I immediately started splashing and therefore sinking, swallowing and choking on lake water.

Two hands went under my arms and suddenly I felt air on my face as I was dragged toward the bank of the pond. I fell on my stomach and started coughing up water, Zane consistently smacking my back.

Zane.

"Get the fuck away from me!" I cried out, hoarsely.

"Izzy-"

"No!" I shouted, crawling away from her. "Do not call me that. Don't say anything to me you fucking faggot!"

She looked bewildered as I stood and moved toward the SUV. Behind me, Zane grabbed my arm.

"What just happened, Isabella?" she asked, her voice gentle and...sad. Like this fucking Homo had any feelings.

"Don't touch me!" I yanked my arm away. "Never touch me."