9

Halseys p.o.v

Omg this can't be true. I don't want to meet him. I sighed. There's nothing I can do now. I wonder what he looks like. I have no idea. I went to my closet. A nirvana shirt and black ripped jeans will be good? I don't know. I don't care. I put some makeup and perfume on. He said I should prepare my pussy. I have already shaved it. Lucky me.

I herd the doorbell ring. This is it. I slowly went to the front door. I took a deep breath and opened the door. I was met by a red haired boy whit bright green eyes.

"Are you possibly Halsey?"

"Uhm yeah."

A smirk was playing on his plump lips.

"Good"

He took a step in and closed the door after.

"I'm Michael." He said before he pressed me to the wall. His lips was on my neck. He found my sweet spot and I moaned. "Jump" he mumbled against my neck. I jumped and wrapped my legs around his waist. We had a really naughty make out session. He slowly walked upstairs. "The second door." I mumbled to his lips. He opened the door and laid me down on my bed. His hand grabbed my shirt and ha took it of me. His eyes fell to my boobs and he started to touch them. I moaned and my hand went to his dick. I started to feel on it. I took my hand inside his pants and started to jerk him. He moaned and became harder.

Both of us was laying in underwear. Well I didn't have my bra but whatever. He took my black lace underwear of.

We was both naked and whit one hump he was inside me. We both let out a load moan. As he thrust harder and faster I feel an amazing feeling growing in my stomach. I felt that he was close to. His humps were getting sloppy and he was shaking.
"Oh Michael" I moaned. He let out a low moan in my ear. I couldn't hold it so i cum. He came seconds later.

We both were laying on our backs on my queen size bed.

"You're good baby girl"

"Thanks daddy"

"We have to do this often."

"Yeah we do"