22

"I love it babe." Michael said and smiled at me. We spend the rest of that night talking about our baby.

*the day after*

It's time to tell Ashton. Yay (notice the sarcasm). Michael went home last night cause he had family dinner.

"Ashton. Come here please" I shouted. He burst trough the door with a worried facial expression.

"What's wrong" he asked.

"Sit down please." I said and tapped a spot next to me. He walked over to me and sat down.

"What's wrong?" He asked again. Okey. It's now or never..

"Ash, I'm p-pregnant" I said with a shaky voice. I felt Ashton tense up.

"W-what?" He asked

"I'm pregnant" I said. After a minute or two I felt his large hand hit my cheek, hard. I cupped my hand around the area. Did he hit me? Did he fucking hit me? I looked up at him in shock. His face was red with anger.

Shit

"What the fuck? You're a fucking stupid whore. Maybe one time you can use your retarded head of yours and use a fucking condom? Are you fucking stupid? This is going to ruin your life! Fuck Halsey. I'm gonna go talk to that dick ,Morris, or whatever the fuck his name was." Ashton said, pissed of.

Fuck

This is not going to end well

••

Sorry for short chapters. But I'm going to post a lot of chapters. Do you get what I mean? Like a lot of short chapters.

Well like and comment.

What do you think Ashton will do with Michael? Comment!

:)

-Alicia