Moving On In

"Asher honeybun can you come down stair I have something important to tell you!"

Asher could tell something is going to go down the only time her mom called her "honeybun" is when she wants something or Asher is going to have to face some bad news!

"Yes mother dear" she replied sarcasticly as possible.

"You remeber Clarise Carter right?"

"Ummm I think so....?" Not understanding why she should remember her.

"Well She Has A So-"

"Please tell me his name is not Bennett Carter because if it is he will die if you are about to say what I think you are!!"

"Ohh My Gosh this is the demon Bennett you have been telling me about....Im so sorry I wouldnt have thought"

"Mom I refuse to stay if he is so he either leaves or I do no exeptions"

"Its to late Ash he's already here."

"AHHHH ME GONNA DIEEEEE!" Asher screamed as she ran up the stairs. She wasnt ready to face the fact that he was actually here presently here in her house. She was not ready for the insane intensity this would bring.

And then all of a sudden she had a plan

**********. 2hours after***************

Bennetts P.O.V.

Asher hasnt been out of her room for two hours and he was afraid she was planning ways to kill him....

"Why couldnt Ms. Zoee have had all boys this royaly sucks!" thought Bennett when he saw Ashers bra hanging on the shower rod.

As he did his "thing" he begin to think while he stared at the bright pink bra, and then it hit him the greatest plan ever!

He grabbed the bra not caring to wash his hands nor flush the toilet.

This was his win in this move in!!!

🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌

A/N

Im having trouble staying focused on this story so if anyone wants to collaberate some ideas the message me or kik me (check authors note for kik) I have Bennetts plan but not Ashers just inbox me some ideas

Loveeee Youuu Hummmeys

-Alexx_Bombx-