Its Show Timme

Bennetts P.O.V.

I knew this plan would work how in hell could it not. I mean of course it would take alot of energy from me running after it happens but I guess you could say its worth it.

Ms. Rumm chose the right time for her "honeybun" & I to go to the store

"So Asher are you a moaner or a screamer random question but I wanna know"

"Ima wa- wait what... Wh- why the freak did you ask that"

"Like I said I wanna know"

She ignored me after that not caring I drove the rest of the way to the store.

My plan would start here good thing she didnt check the trunk. XD

As I pulled up into the parking lot I told her to go inside & wait for me.

When she finally agreed a bit hesitant & suspicious, I went to work.

The pink bra I found was tapped nicely on the trunk window, A big neon orange poster read "ASHER RUMMS HOE HOUSE YOU GOT THE DOUGH I GOT YA A HOE!! JUST CALL (000)555-7777"

I Had to laugh enjoying the entertainment I would get from this.

I went inside knowing I had already stayed to long, when I got inside I saw that Asher had half the stuff on the list. When I finally got to her I heard her phone go off Justin Bieber really I thought to myself.

Ashers P.O.V.

My mom ruined my day when she told me I had to be seen in public with 'him' I wasnt so excited about that but she said that if I didnt she would do bad things to me.

What made my day worse was when I got that stupid phone call from God knows who.

It was some guy who asked about a Hoe House I was completey confused until I reached the car.

There was a giant sign & my bra tapped to the car trunk!!

So this is the reason that little turd told me to go inside & he wonders why I hate him.

I had told myself I wasnt going to do my little "idea" but now that douche was going to pay & rue the day he tapped my bra to the car

IT IS NOW SHOW TIMEEE!