Epilouge

A/N

I decided to do a epilouge and then im moving on to a new short story keep in touch!

🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆

"Asher Bennett here"

Him again I thought we ended this a month ago I hate feelings my plan backfired completely failed, I wasnt supposed to admit those things & he wasnt either life hating each other was cool, but life knowing we love each other if you could even call it that sucks royally. Thats why I keep my feelings inside, to myself letting the wod know starts drama & its uneccesary.

"Mom tell him to go home I dont want to speak to him"

"Asher honeybun I think you should talk to him he looks terrrible"

He looks terrible has she not paid any attention to how I looked Summer ends in 3 weeks & I look like a fried rat! But closure would be nice.

".....okay but only for 5 minutes then Om out"

Bennetts P.O.V.

Life knowing Asher actually likes me was amazing, well it was until she told me she doesnt want to be with me.

She dumped me & for that I hate her but love her so much. I've felt this way since middle school & but I guess thats what I get for wishful thinking."

Third Person P.O.V.

Asher and Bennett get closure & finally accept the fact that life together or without each other is rough. They decide that being friends is enough & when they have something to say they dont hold back. Lesson learned: Dont Deny Give It A Try!

~Alexx_Bombx XD

I have finished my first story and is highly inspired to continue this as a new hobby!

I hope you guys enjoyed it as much as I did!

Fan

Comment

Vote

🙌👌😬🙌👌😬🙌👌😬🙌👌😬🙌😬👌