Bad News

Bennett's P.O.V.

As I made my way down the hallway, my phone began to vibrate knowing its no one I chose to ignore it. I made it 2 feet becore it vibrated again & of course it was my mom.

"Hello mother how may I hapilly assist you!" I said with fake ethusiam

"Cut the crap Ben I gotta tell you something important..... You Know Zoee Rumm right my friend from college yeah?

"Ummmhmm what about?" I asked curious now

"Wellyouhavetostaywithherthissummerbecausewell...meandyourdadaredivorcingandwedontneedyoutosuffer!" She got out with out breaking once I barely heard her but I did.

Mom does Ms.Rumm have Ummm.... any kids??"

"Ohh yeahh she has a darling daughter Asher you might know"

I was so done with the conversation after that hanging up I darted for the doors not caring who I knocked over I had to find Asher & quickly.

I made it outside to hear her little speech but she took off before I could tell her.

Damn I thought my "enemy" & me in the same house I'm on her turf there is no getting out of this one.

I walked to the ede of the parking lot seeing her car pull out I stood there & glared knowing that it was my turn to get a taste of my own medicine!

Oh My JuiceBox I dont know why but I'm scarsed.....shitless