Chapter One

Piper POV

"Pickle piper pickle piper...." Tyler  said shaking me.

"What do you want" I said half-sleep

"Get up it time for school " he said frustrated

"No, go do something with your life " I told him. I just love my sleep better than going to school. I tell you I'm a nerd but school everybody hate school.

"Fine then, go to sleep "Haha I always win , now some peace and quiet.

"Hunter plan B " he yell to loud . Do he understand that some people is trying to go to sleep. Wait , something dripping on me Ahhh. Wait why I'm not saying this out loud.

"Ahhh " I said getting up ' drench in water

"Why would you do that " I said mostly yelling at Tyler

"I didn't do it " He said smirking . I should just smack that smirk of his face and throw it out the window.

"Then who did ?"

"Meee " My other brother Hunter said smirking . What's up with these guys always smirking.

"Y'all going to pay " I said glaring at my brothers.

" What you going do throw your book at us " Hunter said while Tyler laugh

"Nope , even better ....Momm !! " I said jumping off the bed going down stairs still soaking wet . When I turn around they was dumbfaced haha , Mamma Boys. They not going to mess with my sleep no more.

"Yes dear ...and why you soaking wet ..wait the other twins did it ? " My mother name Mary said putting waffles and sausage, with some cranberry juice in front of me. Mhmmm my favorite . I started digging in.

"yepp .- I didn't even get to finish what I was saying cause they cut me off.

"No we didn't well yes we did but she didn't wake up ooohh Food " They started saying .But, then they saw the food and start digging in with me .what can I say we all love food that's why we twins , we don't like eggs, orange juice all that stuff ehh that's gross.

"If y'all don't slow down , y'all going to choke and then y'all going to miss Scho- y'all need to hurry y'all belt to be late for school " my mother said

"Fine..let me go change " I said finishing my food,that was good and, going upstairs to change . Well this the first day of school ugh I hate school. I quickly took a shower and went to my closest um what should I wear I put on some black sweatpants and blue regular tee shirt and some blue vans to match the shirt with a black beanie.

Hey. what can I say I'm a nerd , I'm not really an outcast I have a few friends , which I'm surprise of , well anyway I let my brown and blonde highlights down since I'm wearing a beanie. I think that's it I pick up my iPhone and my bookbag and start heading downstairs.

"Hurry up Pickle " Tyler said from downstairs ugh I hate that name picked it make me think of Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers.A peck of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked.If Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers,Where's the peck of pickled peppers that Peter Piper picked?

I hate it so much. And I don't hate a lot of stuff. But only my brothers get to call me that not even my mother.

"Im coming don't rush" I said running down the steps missing a step

"Ahh" I scream I close my eyes waiting for this nightmare to come but it never came I open my eyes to see me in hunter arms

"You is a clumsy pickle " hunter said . He was wearing black pants, black tee shirt , black boots , black beanie .. ohhh did I tell you he a bad boy but sometimes I think he emo.