Chapter Two

Piper POV

I'm in class shivering, not because we got a test next week of what we learning today not because I just broken up with my ex-boyfriend like a hour a go and since im a girl I'm getting really sad but that's not it. I'm shivering because what it the twins actually do find out what been going on.

They going to be so mad like furious, and what it the baby face don't work , and they don't want nothing to deal with me because I'm such of a lying horse. Geez.

I got lunch next and we have the same lunch period, these are the days I wish we have totally different lunch periods but nooo we just have to have the same lunch periods.

I walk to lunch with Aseelah looking for Stella my other friend. She is more like an emo girl. She also wear Black but she looks good in it. She having on a black crop top with her belly button pierced, a black jacket on it and dark blue jeans with some black vans. With her hair short hair she cutted coming to her neck.

"HEY STELLA" I said jumping on her back when I found her.

"Hey Pikachu" she said grinning. I hated hat name I'm not yellow. Only she can call me that now, it was drake but now he can kiss my arse.

"Hey Stell " Aseelah said smiling. We went to the line to get some of this horrible food that taste like the inside of somebody dooky mix with cow shit.

" I forgot to bring my lunch " Stella said looking mad.
I would been too. this nasty food vs your food from home.

After we got our cow throw up we went to go look for a table. I don't sit with my brothers because they popular and I'm not. It just get awkward and weird.

"So Piper, how's you and your boyfriend" Stell said eating her Apple. I forgot all about him.

" umm we broke up " I said quietly. Looking at my cranberry juice.

" OMG WHEN ? " she yelled.

" When I went to the bathroom I saw him and Violet all up on each other and they was going out too so basically he was using me and cheating on me " I'm going to start crying soon. I can feel it.

" Do the twins know ? " she said

" Noo "

" and why not "

" long story " I said quietly not wanting to talk about this.

" okay ' but they going to find out sooner or later and it doesn't mean it's going to come from you"
She said telling the truth. My friends just always got to be right.

" umm don't turn around " Aseelah said. I just got curious and turn around.
When I did I regret it so much.
Drake and Violet was kissing at the popular table. ( Tyler and Hunter sit there )

I couldn't take it no more the tears started coming out my eyes and I got up from the table and went into the hallway. Even though somebody was calling my name. I probably look a mess and ughh right now.

I bump into a wall cause I had my head down not tryna show my face.

" Well excuse you" dafuq the wall just talk to me.

I lift my head up and when I did that wall was a person and a good looking person.
That person is Jeremih Walker, the player. He is fine, his jawline and his lips its just mhmm , a girl can dream. But my overprotective brothers would really go crazy if I ever dated him. Why am I talking about dating I just got out a relationship less than 3 hours ago.